Chapter 11: The truths untold

While walking, I could feel the awkwardness, Jaeni was right, it is getting awkward, but the both of them looked comfortable with each other, I'm starting to get jealous. "So, where's the pictures you took?" I asked to make the atmosphere less awkward, "oh yeah here" Jaeni said and removed her arm from Mingyu, yes! finally she got off

 "So, where's the pictures you took?" I asked to make the atmosphere less awkward, "oh yeah here" Jaeni said and removed her arm from Mingyu, yes! finally she got off

"Hmm I look really good today" I said and scratched the back of my head

"Hmm I look really good today" I said and scratched the back of my head. "Wow where did you get that confidence from?" Mingyu suddenly said, "shh Mingyu!" Jaeni said and scolded Mingyu's sudden actions. Wow, Jaeni's right again, he hates me...

When there's a bus, I quickly went inside, hoping for Jaeni to sit next to me, but Mingyu let her sit first before sitting, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, and Mingyu looked at me and smiled. I feel like a piece of shit that's was stepped on. I didn't dressed up to be ignored Jaeni :(

JAENI POV

While looking at Youngjo's picture, I suddenly added it to my favorites. "Tsk really?" Mingyu said and looked away, "why are you acting like a baby around me?" I said while not looking at him, "I'm just jealous that he'll be with you more than me" Mingyu said and crossed his arms, "stop acting like a baby, you know I like you more than Youngjo" I said and pinched his cheek, he then looked at me and laughed. While giggling Youngjo suddenly stood up and started walking "Youngjo-ah?" I said, "we're here. You guys didn't noticed?" He asked and continued walking out of the bus, me and Mingyu quickly stood up and walked put of the bus, Youngjo is a bit off at this moment. "I wish my members were here" Youngjo said and looked really sad, "there are two ways, call them or go home" Mingyu said and I hit him in the head, "say something rude and we'll leave you" I said and Mingyu apologized, "it's ok, I'm immune to this kind of behavior" Youngjo said and proceed walking. I followed Youngjo and held his hand. His ears were starting to get red and looked at me "w-why are you holding my hand?" He asked, "I'm sorry if he's acting all rude to you. I didn't know this side of him" I said and held his hand tighter, "oh geez, Jaeni, as long as you're happy, I'm also happy. I'm ok!" He said and poked my cheek. While in the park. We started to get along. We played multiple games and winning so many prices. We went to rides and we even went to a photo booth together. When we're heading to the ferris wheel, I let Mingyu in and quickly closed the door, making him being alone inside and went to another one inside with Youngjo. "Yah why did you do that?" He asked, "I want to be with you more. I'm still not satisfied because of Mingyu's behavior" I said and looked outside. While going to the top, Youngjo kept fidgeting, while I was taking selcas on my phone. When we're really at the top Youngjo looked at me, "yes?" I asked, "what if I told you I like you?" He asked, "then I'll say I like you too" I said as a joke. He laughed and looked serious again. I ignored him until he went in front of me and raised my chin with his hand and leaned on for a kiss. Before I could open my mouth, my lips were touching his. I could feel my heart beating so fast. This is my first time kissing him. After all the flirty jokes we say to each other, he's now kissing me. His tongue going inside and starts to play with mine. This kiss is very different from the other kisses that I had. His kiss was soothing, I can really feel his emotions in his kiss, the passion, the way he is showing that he loves me, he was showing it through the kiss. When he pulled away and sat back to his spot, he didn't looked at me and began playing with his phone, he was sweating, he was all red and I looked at him with my hand on my lips. "You like me do you" I asked, "I wouldn't randomly kiss you if I don't like you" He said and looked at me, "isn't it obvious?" He asked, "what?" I said, "that I like you. I liked you since the first time I met you. I'm trying my best not to show it because I'm afraid you'll reject me" Youngjo said and didn't made eye contact with me again. I feel sorry for him because I'm starting to like Mingyu, I look at him and smiled, "come on, you're still my best friend no matter what" I said to a cold looking Youngjo. "Even if you rape me I'll still accept you as my best friend!" I said loudly, still a blank face from him. "I can't accept your love, I'm in love with Mingyu, I'm sorry" I said and placed my hand on his leg. "Geonhak shouldn't have forced me" Youngjo said and a tears fell down on his cheeks. I looked at him with a serious face and I didn't noticed the staff opening the door, he quickly went out and went next to Mingyu, who was waiting for us. I went out and smiled at Mingyu. "Let's eat?" Mingyu said, "sounds good" Youngjo said and I just nodded.

YOUNGJO POV

👯‍♂️ONEUS GROUPCHAT👯‍♂️

Eedo:
So have you confessed yet?

RV:
yeah, I got rejected.
She likes some other rude guy

Seohohoho:
Really? I'm sorry for your loss
hyung. Everyone type F

Woong keke:
F

Doraemon:
F

Xion:
F

Eedo:
F

RV:
It's ok...maybe we're not
meant for each other 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

After the text, I looked at Jaeni, who gave me my food and sat down. "Don't like it?" She asked, "it's okay" I said and started eating. "Shit" Jaeni said and me an Mingyu looked at her. "I-I'm just going to the restroom" Jaeni said and ran. While eating, Mingyu suddenly laughed and stabbed the piece of meat with his fork and looked at me.

"You like Jaeni?" He asked, "yeah what about it" I said and continued eating, "it's sad how she pushed you away" He said and laughed, "why do you care?" I asked, "somehow that bitch started liking me just because I'm being too nice... what a fragile idiot" Mingyu said and laughed harder, "DON'T CALL JAENI AN IDIOT" I said loudly the people behind us could hear me. "And what will you do? Fight for your feelings? Dude, she likes me, and I'm just playing with her feelings. I'll just break her heart watch me" Mingyu said and gave an evil smirk at me. Before I could say anything, Jaeni was back from the restroom. "What are you guys talking about?" Jaeni asked, "we're just having fun!" Mingyu said and I just smiled at her.

When it was time to go home, my uber arrived, "aren't you going home with us?" Jaeni asked, "I'm tired" I said and went inside the car and left...

JAENI POV

"What's up with him?" I asked, "maybe because I was with you guys. Sorry if I was a big distraction" Mingyu said, "no don't say. I had a fun time with you" I said and kissed him on the cheek. When waiting for a bus, he kissed me back and turned very red. When we got inside the bus, Mingyu seemed very tired so I let him sleep on my shoulder the whole trip and I fell asleep too...