Chapter 2: Close Call

After the long nap, I stood up, only to see Hwanwoong sweeping the floor "it's my duty today" he said and continued sweeping, I stood up and tip toed because the floor was shiny and clean by the tiny Hwanwoong. When I was at the living room, I sat on the couch and stared at their coffee table. Seoho then reached out a glass of milk "uhm...this helps me when my head aches" he said and left. While drinking the milk, I saw Youngjo with handful of plastics, I assume he was from the market. "Ah! you're awake. I'm cooking tteokbokki, just to wake you up a bit" Youngjo said and Geonhak volunteered to cook with him. While they were cooking, Dongju sat next to me, "you were drunk awhile ago huh?" He asked, "yeah, I was" I answered "what does it feel being drunk?" He asked again, "your head just hurt" I said and smiled, Keonhee, who was next to me then opened the TV for us to watch while waiting for Youngjo and Geonhak cooking.

After watching afternoon dramas, Youngjo called all of us to eat. When I sat down, Keonhee gave us plates and utensils, Hwanwoong took the pot and placed it in the middle, Dongju brought glasses and a pitcher filled with iced tea. Seoho looked at me and fixed my hair "you look a little crazy today" he said and moved my hair away from my face. When we started eating, it was spicy, yet sweet. I enjoyed the food as everyone does. Seoho was telling stories from his childhood while all of us were listening. "Is it good?" Youngjo asked who was next to me, "yeah, it made me feel a little okay now" I answered before taking a big bite. After eating, I volunteered to wash the dishes with Hwanwoong, after that, it was time to say goodbye. I checked my bag if I have everything inside before leaving. Youngjo took his car keys and I waved at his dorm mates goodbye. When I got inside the car, I feel very good today, maybe because of the milk Seoho gave, or maybe the tteokbokki Youngjo cooked for us. "Thanks" I said, "thanks for what?" He asked, "for the food, for the ride, everything really" I said while looking at my thighs. "Oh c'mon that's what friends are for" he said and smiled, when we are outside of my apartment, the both of us got outside the car and went inside my apartment. Youngjo sat on the couch while I changed clothes. When I got out, Youngjo was playing with his phone , when he saw me, he made an "O" shape with his mouth. "Why?" I asked, "you look different, you look beautiful today" he said, I rolled my eyes and looked at myself at the mirror until Youngjo back hugged me, I feel comfortable with his touch, I looked back at him, and now we were really close to each other. Youngjo then started moving closer to kiss me until someone was knocking on my door hard, we moved away from each other and I ran to open the door. "Jaeni!" Chaeyong said, "oh uhm hi!" I said, "can we come in of course we can" Seulmin said and later on saw Youngjo, who was again playing with his phone "oh Youngjo, you're here" Yoonseok said, "wait...don't tell me you're dating him?" Boyoung said " oh no, he's just a friend" I said, Youngjo then stood up and said "I'll be going now. Have fun" and left my apartment. "That was fast" Seulmin said, "why are you guys here anyways?" I asked, "girl, I know you still haven't move on from that mountain San, so we brought beer and snacks" Boyoung said and went to the living room, they all sat down and placed like 16 bottles of Gin and two big bags of chips on my table, they then asked me to come after looking all confused why we're drinking again, but I tried to find a spot for me to start drinking with them.