Chapter 15: Great pain

"Why do you have a basket full of fruits?" I asked Seoho, "I thought you were that sick we decided to give a little present. Didn't know you'll go home later" he said and gave the basket to me. After placing the basket on the counter, I went back to the bed and had so many questions on how I got pregnant. "So, what really happened?" Dongju asked, "she's pregnant" Boyoung said while painting her nails, INSIDE MY ROOM. "WHAT?!" all of them said and I just smiled back at them. "This means, there will be a mini ONEUS?" Keonhee said and jumped for joy. "oh my god Youngjo why didn't you tell us you're having a baby?!" Seoho said, "I'm not the father idiot!" Youngjo said and removed Seoho's arm on his waist. "What will you name him or her?" Hwanwoong asked, "Yunmin? Bada? DONGMYEONG?" Geonhak said out of excitement, "yah, why my twin brother's name?" Dongju said and slapped Geonhak. "I don't know yet and I'm not even interested on this child" I said and crossed my arms and looked away. "Ahhh~ I could already sense a bad mom" Keonhee said and Seoho laughed. "Having a baby is like getting something so precious from God. Since you're already 26, I think it's the perfect age to give birth and calling it an angel!" Hwanwoong said while hugging himself. "By the way, who's Mingyu? Hyung mentioned last night?" Geonhak asked me. "A friend...a mutual" I said while not looking at them. "What if he'll reject me?" I said to myself. There was a sudden silence after saying that. Boyoung stopped blowing her nails and the boys stopped talking about my baby's name. Youngjo went near me and placed his hand on my back. "If he will reject you, I'll accept you" he said and smiled. I suddenly started tearing up after hearing what Youngjo said and decided to take a nap.

When the doctor finally let me go home. Youngjo and the boys went home and Boyoung took me home and left. I then texted Mingyu about this

Jaeni:
Mingyu!

Mingyu💘:
Yes?

Jaeni:
Come here! I have
good news!

Mingyu💘:
Okay?

"Oh my god what will he say?" I said to myself while staring at my light bulb. After a few minutes someone knocked on my door, when I opened the door, it was Mingyu. I let him in while I prepare myself. "So...what are you going to say?" Mingyu said, I inhaled and exhaled loudly while Mingyu was looking at me until I hopped and looked at him. "I'm pregnant!" I shouted. My expectations were high that he will shout for joy too but...he looked scared, "oh no no no you're not please it's not April fools" Mingyu said who stood up and walked in circles, "I'm not pranking and why would I? I had a headache last night and when I got confined the doctor said I'm 2 months pregnant" I said while trying to calm him down until he aggressively pushed me, "NO! I'M NOT HAVING THIS BABY!!" Mingyu shouted and made the atmosphere unpleasant. "Why?" I said while tears starting to form, "I-I'm marrying someone... can you at least abort that baby? I can't do this Jaeni I'm so sorry I'm not yet ready" Mingyu said and was heading out until I grabbed his hands and kneeled, "please Mingyu, I'm keeping the baby and I hope you'll support me" I said while crying, he then removed my hands and opened the door, "sorry, but let's not talk anymore" Mingyu said and left.

YOUNGJO POV

"Should I visit her?" I asked Geonhak,
"yeah, hyung" he replied, "and it's our day off, I think you really should" Geonhak added, I nodded and headed out. While driving, I saw Mingyu walking with seriousness in his face, I wonder if he went to Jaeni's place.. when I got to Jaeni's apartment, I opened the door which was not locked at all, I closed and locked the door as I got in and when I went to the kitchen, I saw Jaeni drinking beer while crying. "YAH!" I accidentally shouted, "oh!...Youngjo..." Jaeni said and while looking at her, her eyes were all red, her hair was messy, and her tshirt has wet stains, maybe because she was wiping her tears. I ran and removed the bottle off her hand and she chuckled, "he's marrying someone. What will I do with this baby?" She said to herself and laugh, "Jaeni, beer is bad for your baby-" "and so?! It doesn't have a father so why be worried?" Jaeni interrupted, "Jaeni, I told you, I will support the baby, even if it will terminate my contract with the company I am in." I said and hugged her. "You...you're very kind" Jaeni said and I assumed passed out, because she didn't opened her eyes and almost fell when I was about to let go. I placed her on her bed and waited for 20 minutes before leaving. I roamed around her room and suddenly saw her phone. When I opened it, the wallpaper was us at the park, when I accidentally pressed the home button, it opened (this girl doesn't have a passcode that's how she thinks she's safe) when I opened her messenger, I saw her last conversation with Mingyu

 When I opened it, the wallpaper was us at the park, when I accidentally pressed the home button, it opened (this girl doesn't have a passcode that's how she thinks she's safe) when I opened her messenger, I saw her last conversation with Mingyu

"Tsk, what a fuckboy" I said to myself and turned off her phone and placed it on her bed

"Tsk, what a fuckboy" I said to myself and turned off her phone and placed it on her bed. I sat down and looked at Jaeni. I suddenly touched her face and suddenly my hand went to her stomach area, there I could already feel the bump, how didn't she noticed she was pregnant, 2 MONTHS??!, Boyoung did mentioned that Jaeni kept drinking, maybe she thought her morning sickness was normal since she was drinking a lot. I feel sad for Jaeni, really, and to her baby, I promised to protect the two of them, and if Mingyu will come back, I'm not allowing him anymore.