Chapter 5: A new one

YOUNGJO POV

Jaeni❤️:
Youngjo-ah

Youngjo:
Yes?

Jaeni❤️:
Can you pick me up? We're done.

Youngjo:
Wow, you guys dated for 4 hours

Jaeni❤️:
I don't care!! Just pick me up!!

Youngjo:
Ok ok

Jaeni then gave me the address which hmm, it's where rich people live, is he dating her sugar daddy?

After waiting for awhile, Jaeni called me.
"Yah, just pick me up already!" Jaeni said in a nervous tone. I took my car keys and left our dorm to pick Jaeni up, while driving I'm starting to see big houses until a guard stopped me
"Who are you visiting?" The guard asked, "oh uhm...I'm picking someone up" I said and gave the details, he asked for my I.D and good thing he let me in. After driving for like 3 minutes, I found Jaeni, along with Jimin of BTS, why does she look uncomfortable? I bet they did something off.

"Oh, he's your uber huh?" Jimin said and pointed me, "oh yeah he is. Well goodbye then" Jaeni said, "drive safely okay?" Jimin said and closed the car door, when I started driving, Jaeni looked traumatize, I poked her and she snapped from her seat. "W-what happened?" I asked, "we just had sex" Jaeni said and I looked at her. "Oh, so you should be happy you had sex" I just said, "it was so uncomfortable I don't know why he was being touchy- I just don't want to talk about it..." Jaeni said and stared outside, "w-wanna grab coffee...to distract you?" I asked, Jaeni nodded and we headed out to the closest cafe we could find.

JAENI POV

When we got our drinks, I was very speechless, I then growled that made Youngjo shocked "I WANT A BOYFRIEND. I DON'T WANT SOME FUCK BUDDY I JUST WANT A STABLE RELATIONSHIP!!!" I said and hit my head hard on the table, "then go on a blind date" Youngjo just said, not what I was expecting, "that's all you can say?" I said "here's a tip, don't be a desperate bitch and wait for the right guy" Youngjo said and pinched my cheeks, "maybe he's a close friend or someone out there you know?" Youngjo added, "you know what? I'm going to take a shit" I said and left Youngjo.

While waiting outside the bathroom for my turn, a tall handsome man appeared, I looked at him from head to toe and think, damn, he's pretty. "pardon?" He asked, "oh nothing, you just look good" I said, "I'm Cha Eunwoo, let's meet sometimes" he said and reached out for a hand shake, "oh uhm, I'm Jaeni, yeah we should hang out sometimes" I said and shake hands with him. We then exchanged numbers and when the bathroom was now empty, I went inside and locked the door and jumped inside, "shit, why does God love me so much, giving me another man?" I said and used the bathroom. When I got outside the bathroom, I walked like a confident woman until Youngjo noticed me, "what?" He asked, "someone gave me his phone number and we'll hang out in the future" I said and showed him the number. "Who's Eunwoo?" Youngjo asked, "there" I said and pointed Eunwoo drinking coffee, "strange, he kept looking at me awhile ago" Youngjo said and chuckled, "oh don't tell me he's gay" I said and sat down.