Chapter 10: Walking~

Today is a brand new day. As I opened the window, my phone vibrated. When I saw who texted me, it was Youngjo

Youngjo🥰:
Good afternoon 😃

Jaeni:
Good afternoon!
Just woke up 😬 It's not
everyday you greet me this early

Youngjo🥰:
I'm just in a good mood.
Btw, I'm free later at 3:30 PM,
wanna go for a walk?

Jaeni:
Oh sure, I'm always free 😜👍

Youngjo🥰:
K, see you then 😘

When I checked on the time, it was already 1:30 PM, I took a shower, looked for something cute to wear and ate lunch. While brushing my hair, my phone vibrated again, when I looked at it, it was a text from Mingyu

Mingyu💘:
Hey, you free?

Jaeni:
Nope 👎 gonna go
for a walk with Youngjo

Mingyu💘:
What is he your dog? 🙄😂

Jaeni:
Hey, don't be like that 😕

Mingyu💘:
Sad...I was about to take
you to an amusement park...
let's do it next time okay?

Jaeni:
Hmm what if we go
there, the three of us!

Mingyu💘:
Oh I have no extra money 🤕

Jaeni:
Oh then let's
pay individually 🤗

When we stopped texting, I feel something was off. Just by him calling Youngjo a dog was already wrong, does he hate Youngjo? Is he jealous that I'm always with Youngjo?

YOUNGJO POV

"This denim or this denim?" I asked, "they look the same hyung" Seoho said while drinking chocolate milk. "I just want to look cute" I said, "hmm why don't you wear this flannel?" Hwanwoong said and gave me the flannel. When I looked at the mirror with the flannel on, I looked cool, I liked it, "I look good" I said, "huh, you seem to appreciate my sense of fashion" Hwanwoong said and left the room. When it was already time to go, I quickly grabbed a pair of shades and left our dorm. While driving, I couldn't help but look at myself if do I look presentable? do I look okay?

When I'm at Jaeni's front door, I can't focus at all. This day is the day that I will confess my love for her... as I knocked on the door, I heard Jaeni shouting "Wait!" And after a while she opened the door,

"Wow you look super good today? Are we going on a date?" Jaeni asked, "i-if you wanted that way then okay" I said and laughed, "come in I'll just get a bag and we'll head off" Jaeni said and I went inside her apartment. While waiting, I silently looked at myself on the mirror, I looked at my back and keep fixing my hair. "Ready to go?" Jaeni asked, "oh-y-yeah" I said and went out. "Mingyu asked if we could go to an amusement park" Jaeni said while walking, "oh you want to go?" I asked, "really? Wouldn't it be awkward?" Jaeni asked, "no why would it be awkward?" I asked and laughed, "I dunno, I think he doesn't like you" Jaeni confessed, "oh come on you just don't understand boy's actions" I said and laughed. While walking Jaeni was texting Mingyu while I'm looking at the street. "Oh, he said we should wait him here" Jaeni said and we stopped walking. While I wasn't looking at Jaeni, I heard a sound, when I looked at her, she was taking pictures of me. "Yah, tell me if you're taking a pic" I said and played with my shades, "pose like that and I'll take a pic hana...deul...set!" Jaeni said and we both laughed until Mingyu showed up. "Oh hey Jaeni! Hi...Youngjo" Mingyu said and waved at us, "hi Mingyu! Let's go?" Jaeni said and locked arms with him...okay leave me alone that's nice of you guys...