Chapter 16: It's a yes!

JAENI POV

When I woke up from sleep, I noticed I'm on my bed, and it's already morning. All I could remember was I was drinking in the afternoon and Youngjo shouted at me. When I opened my phone, it was on messenger, I assume Youngjo opened my phone. Tsk, doesn't mean it doesn't have a passcode you can just open it Youngjo, you're pissing me off. When I stood up I could feel pain in my stomach area, I don't really know if this is normal because I'm pregnant so I ignored the pain and went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done taking a shower, someone knocked on the door.

"Nae?" I said near the door, "it's me, Youngjo" Youngjo said back and I opened the door to welcome him. "Why are you here?" I asked, "I'm taking you out on a date. Walking seems nice since you need to be extra healthy for our baby" Youngjo said and smiled. "Our?" I said, "yeah, since you're keeping the baby, I'm going to be its father" Youngjo said, "that's not how pregnancy or sex work" I said and raised an eyebrow, "you want to be a single mom?" He asked, "uh..." I said and Youngjo patted my shoulders and laughed. "Ok, I'm going out with you. But let me just change, this shirt is showing my bump" I said and went straight to my bedroom. When that was done, we headed out and went to a near park. "Wow this park is crowded" I said to Youngjo, "what? They're just a bunch of couples, and we're one of them" Youngjo said and his eyebrows went up and down. "Buy me hotdog, ooh and ice cream! No! Put the ice cream on top of the hotdog" I said while feeling all excited. "Woman sure have weird cravings" Youngjo said and pinched my cheek.

"Wait for me here okay?" Youngjo said and I sat down to a bench near a pond. "Okay, make sure to put mustard ON TOP of my ice cream" I said and laughed. Youngjo nodded and ran to find what I was craving for. While waiting a lady with a stroller sat next to me and looked at my stomach and looked at me, "ah, you're pregnant?" She asked, "oh uhm yeah, is it obvious?" I asked, "yeah, you're skinny while you have a cute bump over there" the lady said and pointed my stomach, "oh haha...okay" I said awkwardly and looked away, "you know? This was my second child" the lady said, "oh really? Where's the first child?" I asked, "he died" the lady said and my eyes got big, "I'm a heavy drinker plus I smoke a lot. I was also very sick during my pregnancy so inside my womb, he died" the lady explained, "I also drink.." I said, almost like a whisper, "then stop it sweety! You're baby will be in great danger!" The lady said. "You'll regret it if you continue doing that for your baby. It could also affect you during labor" the lady said and stood up and left. "Jaeni! Here! It took my three stores before finding someone who could do your food" Youngjo said while catching his breath. "I must stop drinking" I said to him, "of course, you're pregnant. It's bad for you and for our little baby" Youngjo said and smiled. He then sat down and I started eating my hotdog-ice cream and after that, Youngjo suggested that we walk the whole park and I agreed. It was tiring, but I'm just exercising for the sake of my baby. I hope I won't be like that lady who lost her first child.

After a visit in the park, we decided to just walk all the way home since it's not that far from my apartment. It was cold, and Youngjo placed his jacket on top of me and I thanked him. "You know?" I said, "what?" He asked, "I think I'm accepting you" I said to him, "accepting what? That I'm the father? Even though it's really Mingyu, pssh..." he said and smirked, "no...you liked in a very long time now right?" I asked, "oh yeah...singing lucid dreams was an embarrassment" Youngjo said and nervous laughed, "I'm going to say yes, I'm accepting you" I said and smiled. "Wait so...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, I kissed him and whispered "yes" and he jumped and shouted "YES!!!" And ran in circles and hugged me tightly. "Oh my baby" I said while being squeezed by him and he let go "oh sorry" he said and jumped again. "I love you so much Jaeni!!" He said and kissed me.

YOUNGJO POV

"Bye~" Jaeni said, "bye!" I said and left. When I came home, I called all of the boys to the living room for a big announcement. "So what is it? Jaeni's baby is a boy?" Geonhak asked, "no not that" I said. "What you're really the father and not that Mingyu?" Hwanwoong said with sass, "No!" I said. "Guys, Jaeni's my girlfriend now" after I said it, all of the boys stood up and congratulated me. We started jumping in circles and Keonhee was singing "congratulations" over and over. "LET'S ORDER FOOD TO CELEBRATE!" Dongju shouted and we were happy tonight.

2 MONTHS LATER

JAENI POV

"Jagi, it's time for ultrasound" I said on the phone while waiting for Youngjo, "what's that?" He asked, "it's to see what the baby's gender" I said and hung up. When he was infront of my apartment, I quickly head out and went inside the car. "You hung up on me. Next time don't do that" Youngjo said and started driving. When we got to the clinic, they were starting the ultrasound. After waiting for the results, the doctor came. "Congratulations Jaeni, it's a girl!" The doctor said and gave me the results. The both us got so happy we jumped and I quickly stopped because my stomach area started to hurt. I am so happy that my baby is a girl! I hope nothing bad will happen, hoping to the moon!