Chapter 10

When I tough about it, my friend was only here when I felt awful or upset, like right know. He didn't help me at all. He sometimes forced me to ignore the rules, because of him I got in lot of trouble, the treehouse. That's why he wouldn't go in the camp, he couldn't.

The Bandito was still here and watched me worried.

Blurryface was still in front of me and of course the bandito couldn't see who I was talking to.

So, I run. I run away like a coward. I run without thinking where I was going. I let the bandito behind, better there than in danger because of me being crazy.

When I stopped running, I saw I was on the deserted road from before. I tried to catch my breath, I was lost and didn't know what to do. I heard a voice, but no one was there. The voice tolled me I was naïve, a coward, weak, that he could manipulate me when ever he wanted, I wouldn't defence myself because I though he was right. And he was.

His voice was agonising, it bored through my head.

I heard him saying the same words again, and again, and again.

I panicked; I was being crazy.

A dark figure came from the nearby woods. He was there, he found me. I wanted to escape but he was always right before me, like he could teleport, he had surrounded me. He played with me, he mocked me. I couldn't handle it, again.

I screamed at him and run away.

I run like someone would chase me, what was true sort of. I was lost, again.

I was now in a dark and gloomy forest. I stopped and sat, leaning on a tree hugging my knees and catching my breath.

I closed my eyes and tried to convince my mind that he didn't exist, he had to disappear and if he would vanish, I could start a new life.

I heard him, he was coming, he continued. I screamed, he wasn't real, he was just a stupid lie, a lie, a monster created by my mind.

My eyes where still closed, I didn't want to see him; He was a nightmare.

Then I heard nothing and opened my eyes to check if he was still here. I jumped seeing him an inch away, staring at me with his red devil eyes.

He was so near. I heard a last time the Bandito calling my name.

When I woke up, I was in a car, on the frontnext to the driver. I fell asleep during the way.