Chapter 12

Josh drives and I'm just looking out the window, I couldn't handle it seeing Josh without seeing what I did to him. I think I saw somewhere else those hands turning black, I don't even know what that means. But why did I see this? Was it the blade who triggered something? What is in this file? I don't know if I should talk to Josh about all this before I know more. I don't want him to be in danger because of me. I'm scared that this file has some information's about my past before Dema, not that I have something to hide it's just I don't remember a thing and that scares me. I don't want him to judge me, but we are talking about Josh here he always supported me no matter what. He will ask questions about today I'm sure.

Josh seeing, I was deep in thoughts was worried.

- Everything alright?

- Mmh?

- I mean you seem a bit off lately and I want to know if you're okay. When I came in that room you looked at me as if I was a ghost, and you didn't say a word since we drove of.

- You- I saw something. Something that scares me but makes me curious because I don't understand it. When you talked to the nurse, I helped the citizen and I wanted to join you but then I saw this room. It was like someone from in there called me. I found a file with my name and a blade also with my initials on it, they where in a box under the desk. What I don't understand is why it wasn't with the others.

- Sick!

- That's not it. When you asked me what I found, I st-stabbed you with this blade. I felt nothing and my hand was black. I'm scared Josh, I don't know what it means, and I don't want to hurt you.

- I know you won't hurt me. Okay, what we are going to do is when we arrive at the camp, I talk to Debbie she will organise the citizen and we are going to my tent looking what in that file and analyse this blade. And if you want to, we could ask Nico about it.

- Okay

- Oh and, you're going to sleep in my tent tonight

- What, why?

- I'm not blind, I see that you can't sleep lately, you're just writing. Don't take this bad, I love your writing, but you also have to sleep.

- You're right

- I know

- Thank you... for everything

- Don't worry I'm always here to help

After 20 minutes on the road we arrived at the camp. It is really growing. We decided that when everyone is healthy, we'll go to the ruins not that far from here to build a real city.

Josh talked to Debbie; she was alright with everything. We then got in Josh's tent. It is the biggest tent of the camp, bigger than mine. In the center is a round table and on it is a map and a compass. On the side are two beds. I put my stuff on my bed and got the file and the blade; I put them on the table. Josh hands me a glass of water and we sat around the table. I give the file Josh who opens it; I can't read it, what if it's something bad.

- So, Tyler R Joseph, abounded at the doors of Dema. Wait what? By a group of banditos

- I thought you created this movement.

- Yeah, me too. Okay there is a list with... 1... 2... 3... 5 FPE, wait you tried to escape 5 times?

- Yup

- I thought 2.

- 2 when I met you, but before I already tried, I just didn't remember how. That's all?

- Yes, there's nothing else... Wow 5 FPE you're a legend man.

- How can I be a legend when I failed 5 times?

- Dude... a lot of people tried but stopped because of fear from the Bandito. It doesn't matter if you failed you tried. Hell, you didn't stop after the third time! That's what made you a legend there, it's because we knew that we could escape if we hade hope and wouldn't give up.

- Thanks, is there anything else in the file?

- Hmm yes, some pictures.

Josh hands me 3 pictures. The first one is a picture from the blade on a blanket, the second one is a picture of a baby pet cheetah next to a 4-5-year-old kid and the last one shows a crib with a baby in it, the blade is on his blanket and a baby pet cheetah on the other side of the blanket.

What does that mean?

- What does that mean?

- I think it's a picture of you

- Me?

- Yes, behind it is written T.R.J

- Like on the blade... with means...

- Means what?

- If this is me, then it means I have a pet cheetah, haha

- Who knows, but if it's true I will be jealous.

- Haha, yeah right, why would I have a cheetah?