four.

THAILIANA WILKINSON

THAILIANA WILKINSON

"I told you! You are so going to fall in love!" Jade giggled as she playfully shook her sister by the shoulders.

"I most certainly will not." Thailiana laughed at her little sibling's actions, pushing her away gently. "One day you'll meet a boy and when I act the same way you are, you won't like it."

"I won't meet a boy, I'll meet a man. A proper man." The ginger haired girl pouted, finally stopping her energetic shakes. Her words made the older woman smile, they were alike in so many ways.

"Be careful, it's easy to confuse some boys with men." She smiled, poking Jade's cheek before drinking the remainders of her tea and rushing off to freshen herself up for yet another shift at the Garrison.

Letting her robe fall off her body, she eyed herself in the mirror. The woman noticed she'd been losing weight, her stomach tucking in rather than out. It wasn't voluntary weight loss, her appetite simply grew smaller when she arrived to Small Heath. She'd simply say it was due to the polluted smoke filled air.

Thailiana slipped on a dark green silk blouse and a knee-length black skirt, pushing away any negative thoughts about her body that clouded her mind. Black heeled boots covered her feet and she shrugged a long coat over her shoulders. Tapping a brush into her light pink powder, she lightly applied it onto her delicate pale skin. Finishing off her casual makeup look, she coated her red lip stick onto her soft pink lips.

Bidding farewell to her remaining sibling, she began her daily walk to the local pub. As the young lady walked, she looked around at her surroundings, taking in the streets she roamed as a child. It reminded her of her brother, the sneaking out they used to do together so that they could go buy some candy with pennies they stole from their parents. They'd run around laughing until the sun began to set and reality sank back in.

She was so wound up in her thoughts that Thailiana failed to notice she'd already arrived at her destination. The brunette pushed open the bar's drastically big front door, hearing a soft voice singing a song she'd never heard. Once she was inside, she noticed a blonde woman. The stranger was beautiful and her voice was just the same, her sweet toned vocals spreading throughout the enclosed room.

As soon as she'd finished her singing, she turned around and both the blonde and Harry noticed Thailiana's presence.

"Who's this?" The barmaid inquires.

"My name is Grace." The woman Thailiana now knew as Grace replied, a thick irish accent flooding the room as she spoke. The blonde sent her a big smile.