twenty seven.

THAILIANA WILKINSON

THAILIANA WILKINSON

Silence was the only thing that could be heard in the streets of Small Heath. Word had got out about Kimber and his men making their way there to end their war with Birmingham's very own Peaky Blinders. Most had taken refuge in their homes, not wanting to wind up on the receiving end of a bullet. Still, Thailiana and Jade Wilkinson were anywhere but their home, staying in the company of the Shelby's instead.

The Shelby women were waiting for any sign, any news, whatever it may be. Each were worried for themselves and their families. Even the oldest of the two Wilkinson girls found herself worrying more than she wished for the lives of the gang. She'd seen how big Billy Kimber's ego was and she knew he'd stop at nothing to cover up the big hit to it that the Shelby's had caused.

"Thailiana, come on." Ada stood, wrapping her son up in his blanket as she carried him to his stroller. She motioned the woman over, giving her her coat.

"What are you doing?" The brunette questioned, taking the coat and pulling it over her body.

"We, my dear friend, are going to see my wonderful brothers."

"Uh- Ada, I'm not sure that's a good idea." She glanced over at Polly for help but the woman simply shrugged at her. "If there's one thing I've learnt, it's that getting in the way of two angry egotistical men is one of the worst things you could do."

"I'm not sitting around waiting around for their death day," The young Shelby woman huffed, putting on her own coat. "And out of the few things worse than two angry men, a pissed off mother is top of the list."

Thailiana nodded reluctantly, kissing her sister on the forehead before making her way out of the house. As they walked down the lane, she stopped and turned towards the mother by her side.

"How are you going about this?"

"You walk from one side, I walk through the others." She explained, "Let me do the talking."

"You're comfortable risking yours and your son's life for this?" The barmaid gaped at her, wondering how she'd managed to come to the conclusion that she needed to meddle in their fight.

"Yes, now walk around and wait for me to say something."

She nodded and left Ada alone with her son, going through an alleyway that would take her to the other side of the street discreetly. She let out a sigh of relief when she realised she'd have to walk through the Peaky Blinders before worrying about the girl that'd have to cross Billy Kimber first. She heard her yell out "Move!" and she took that as her cue to push past her new friends, meeting the Shelby woman in the middle. Both John and Thomas had tried to stop the brunette once they realised who it was, but she'd simply brushed off their attempts.