Chapter 1✨

Janet P.O.V.

I came home from a sound check and dance rehearsal to find that Toni was already home, cooking in nothing but one of my State of the World Tour t-shirts, a red Fenty lace thong, and 6 inch red Louboutin stilletos. I licked my lips, undressing my sexy ass wife further than she already was with my bedroom eyes. I sat my things down and quietly crept up behind her, wrapping my arms around her tight frame, kissing her neck. She instantly melted from my touch, leaning into my body and moaning softly. I groped a handful of her juicy, soft ass. Sometimes I can't believe that Toni Braxton is mine, but I am Janet Jackson after all. Ms. Jackson if ya nasty, and Toni is. She is a very nasty girl, but a classy lady in public. When I have her at home all to myself she turns into a lust demon. Neither one of us is a top or a bottom. We get very creative in the bedroom.

Janet: Damn baby you are so sexy and you're all mine.

My voice dripped with seduction. I didn't give a damn about dinner. I just wanted to get straight to desert.

Toni: Can you stop being such a pervert and set the table? I spent hours cooking dinner and I'm not going to let it go to waste just because you have an appetite for me.

Janet: Maybe if we got a new maid like I said we should months ago, you wouldn't have to cook dinner for hours and we could sneak in dessert before dinner. Plus I miss our morning sex too. A pretty thing like you belongs on my face, not in a kitchen.

Toni:*sighs* Here you go again with this maid stuff. Will you just drop it J? You know exactly why I don't want another maid. Celia stole from us and she tried to come on to you every chance she got! Don't you understand that I don't want to go through that again?! I don't know why you want to so bad. You must've have liked the sexual advances she made towards you.

Janet: See, now you're going too far like you always do. All I'm saying is that I think a maid would benefit us both. There are many more things we could do together, including outside of sex, if we had a little extra help around this place. I know you get tired of cleaning this big ass house from top to bottom. Come on baby, just think about it. All maids aren't like Celia.

Toni: You know all this talk about cleaning makes me want to get dirty.

Janet: So hire a maid and we can get filthy.

I smirked, rubbing on her booty trying to cop a feel while helping her stir the shrimp linguini.

Janet: There was really no need for you to cook babe. All I need to feed my craving is your pussy on a plate. No fork, no knife, just tongue.

Toni: Babe stop! I worked really hard on this meal.

Janet: Someone else can work hard on our meals. The only meal I want you working on is me. We're getting a maid and that's final. We can hold interviews tomorrow. I don't have rehearsals for the rest of the week and I know you aren't booked until the AMA's this Sunday.

Toni: Ok fine, but only if you sit down and eat the food I cooked. I made shrimp linguini and chicken parmesan. Can you get the rose' out of the wine cooler please babe?

Janet: Sure.

I planted a kiss on her neck for the last time before setting the dining table. I poured us both a glass of rose'. I took my seat at the head of the table, and Toni sat in my lap. I fed her, but she was going to feed me later.

Toni P.O.V.

After persuading me all night and into the early morning sun, I finally decided to make Janet's wish of getting a maid my command. Today at 5 we're holding interviews. I imagine we're going to have a line of potentials and hopefuls going out the door and down the driveway. Who wouldn't want to work in the presence of Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton? Janet was already downstairs, prepping a stack of interview questions and sifting through the multiple applications and portfolios piled up on the coffee table. I didn't feel like walking down the winding staircase, so I took the glass elevator down we got installed last week. Janet and I both went for a business-sexy look in the attempt to intimidate our potential new maid, but I also have an ulterior motive. I want to ensure that the woman we hire will only be interested in her job, not my wife.