Chapter 13✨

Janet P.O.V.

When I woke up with Tamar laying naked in the bed I shared with my wife, I knew I had fucked up badly. I betrayed Toni and I used Tamar in the process. I knew she was drunk and I slept with her anyway, and I cheated on my wife in the process. Now there's no going back. I sat up, sighing and running my hands down my face in stress. I heard a delicate voice from behind me.

Tamar: What's wrong?

I looked beside me to see Tamar wrapped in the silk sheets, covering herself shyly. She had the body of a grown woman but at times she reminded me of a little girl. She could be so seductive one moment and then so seductive the next. Looking at her I could tell she was still a little hung over.

Janet: What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have slept with you.

Tamar: But it didn't feel wrong. I know I was a little tipsy, but I was fully aware of what we did and I wanted it.

Janet: You weren't just a little tipsy Tamar, you were drunk! I feel like I took advantage of you.

Tamar: I'm a big girl Janet. I know what I want. Nothing happened that I didn't want to happen.

Janet: Toni will be so hurt and pissed off. I specifically told you that we shouldn't do anything without her around! Now my marriage is in jeopardy!

Tamar: Why are you turning this around on me?! You played the biggest part in this mess! You just need to calm down. If Toni really loves you then she'll let you be happy with me.

Janet: Be happy with you?! Tamar, you're delusional. You must still be pretty drunk to say some crazy shit  like that. Toni is my wife! I'm not going to be happy with anybody but her, damn sure not her sister!

I saw the tears forming in Tamar's eyes and I had to stop myself. I sighed, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

Janet: Look, I know you feel led on and played right now and that's my fault. Sex does nothing but confuse things. You're a beautiful young woman Tamar and anyone would be lucky to have you, but I already have Toni and I love her. You have no place in our life together besides being our maid, sweetheart. This may sound harsh, but I'll never leave my wife for you. Now, I have to go pick my wife up from the airport and bring her home. And wipe those tears baby girl, you're too pretty to cry.

I wanted to kiss her tears away, but I knew that would only confuse her and make the situation worse. Right now I have to go get my wife and figure out how I'm going to tell her I cheated on her.

Toni P.O.V.

Even though it's only been a day, I couldn't stand being away from Janet, especially with her in our house all alone with Tamar. Regardless of our threesome that happened last night, Tamar is not welcome in our relationship or our bed. Hopefully she got what she wanted and she can leave us alone. After what felt like forever, my fine ass wife finally came. Even in simple sweatpants and no makeup, she was still the sexiest woman I had ever laid eyes on. It was like every time I went away, she would get finer and finer each time I came back. We had lost an entire day together and I couldn't wait to get home and make up for lost time in the bedroom. As soon as I saw her, I ran into her arms. She picked me up and span me around, kissing me deeply as she placed me on my feet. An airport assistant grabbed my bags and Janet and I walked out to the car hand in hand.

On the ride home, she was quiet and distant, just like she was the night I left. I knew all too well that that meant she was hiding something detrimental to our marriage from me. I sighed, exhausted from the constant bullshit with her. I knew Tamar had to be in the middle of it. I looked directly into her eyes, searching for dishonesty.

Toni: What is it? You did something wrong and you're not telling me. It's written all over your face so don't look me in my eyes and lie to me.

Janet: Babe, you just got back and I really don't want to fight with you. Can we please talk about this later?

Toni: So you admit that there's something we need to talk about and it's going to cause a fight. Whatever it is that you did, just tell me! I'm used to you fucking up so please don't spare my feelings!

Janet: Fine then Toni, I'll give it to you raw! I had Tamar in my music video shoot and I fucked her! Are you satisfied now?!

Without even thinking I slept Janet across her face. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth as I realized what I had just done. A tense silence filled the space between us. She touched her cheek, looking away from me and staring out of the window as tears filled her eyes.

Toni: You really have no right to cry. You deserved that! I should be the one crying!

I got angry all over again watching her tears fall. The slap I gave her didn't compare to the pain she caused me. She committed the ultimate betrayal, and even worse with my sister. Imagine putting your heart in someone's hands just for them to crush it and discard it.

Janet: Fuck you Toni! You're not guiltless! I walked in on you kissing her! I'm not the only one who cheated with your fucking sister!

She furiously wiped her tears, staring at me with a darkness in her eyes that I had never seen before.

Janet: It's taken everything in me right now not to make the driver pull this car over so I can fuck the shit out of you.

Toni: Haven't you had enough after fucking my sister?

Janet: Toni baby, I'm so sorry.

Toni: No you're not.

She wiped away the tears that were now cascading down my face and she gripped my chin, tongue kissing me passionately. It felt so good but my pain and anger wouldn't allow me to stop crying and really feel it. The tears never stopped flowing, in fact I cried even harder as she laid me down on the seat and pulled my panties down. Her touch no longer felt the same for I knew she had been touching another woman, but I still wanted it so badly that it hurt me.

Tamar P.O.V.

Janet's words from this morning kept echoing in my head over and over again. I felt like I was losing my mind. For the sake of my mental health, I had to get out of that house. I didn't want to be there when Janet brought Toni back home. I found myself in a very dark place where I said I would never end up again. The strip club. I was sitting in the hookah section and trying to smoke my thoughts of Janet away as a stripper shook her ass in my face and another one kissed on my neck. I closed my eyes, allowing the stripper kissing on my neck to blow hookah smoke in my mouth. They suddenly scattered away and I opened my eyes to see why. A smirk spread across my face as I discovered Cherry before me in nothing but a g-string and pink star pasties.