Chapter 9✨

Tamar P.O.V.

I sat on my bed ready to watch the fight that was sure to go down between Toni and Janet, wishing I had some popcorn. Janet looked at me with pleading eyes as Toni glared a burning hole through her. Toni was visibly livid, her arms folded across her chest and her eyes cold, her pretty face hard. I smirked, winking at Janet. I tilted my head, biting my lip as Toni directed her stare of anger at me. She was hot when she was mad.

Toni: We had an agreement Janet. What the hell changed your mind? Did she seduce you into this or some sick shit like that?!

Janet: No, it isn't like that!

Toni: So then what is it like? Please tell me.

Tamar: Yeah, tell her Ms. Jackson.

Janet: She shared with me that she doesn't have anywhere else to go. This is the only home she has babe.

Toni: That's not our problem anymore. Right now our problem is the fact that you clearly want to screw my sister behind my back. Something was about to happen between you two before I walked in.

Tamar: So you want to fire me because you're insecure? That's not my problem Tone. I just do my job and try to stay out of your way. It's not my fault your wife wants me.

Toni: Janet, baby can you step out for a minute?

Janet: Tone-

Toni: That wasn't a question. Close the door behind you.

I watched Janet's ass purposefully as she walked out of the room. She closed the door with a click just as Toni said. Toni locked it, staring me up and down. I smiled, knowing that I would have her wrapped around my little finger the same way I had Janet.

Tamar: It's obvious who the top is.

Toni: You think you're real cute don't you?

Tamar: I would prefer sex goddess, but cute works too.

Toni: I'm done playing games with you little girl. You know what, you can continue working for us because I'm NOT threatened by you and I know Janet would never cheat on me with a dirty slut like you, but you are going to work day and night cleaning this house from top to bottom until I'm satisfied. You can spend the rest of your life on your knees, working for me.

Tamar: Satisfying you won't be a problem, boss. In fact I look forward to satisfying you, on my knees as you put it. You want to treat me like a slave? Go ahead, I'm into that kinky shit.

She backed away from me as I stepped closer to her. Her back touched the wall and I had her right where I wanted her. I pinned her arms up against the wall, pressing my body against hers.

Toni: Let me go Tamar! Get off of me!

Tamar: I don't think that's really what you want.

If I was going to do this, I would have to go all the way. I kissed her and for a while she just stared at me with wide eyes, but after a few seconds she melted into it and kissed me back, plunging her tongue down my throat. She quickly took control and switched positions so that I was pinned against the wall. Even though I caused this, I still couldn't believe it was happening. Her hands roamed my body, groping my breasts and ass. I never suspected that she would give in to me this easily, she didn't even try to fight it. She wants me more than I want her. Seducing Toni is the only way to Janet. When the time is right, I'll erase Toni from the equation. She gripped my thigh, wrapping my leg around her torso. I threw my head back against the wall as she assaulted my neck with kisses. I moaned softly, feeling myself surrendering to her and loosing control of the situation. Out of nowhere she roughly threw me down to the carpet, getting on top of me. There was violent lust in her dark brown orbs. She held my hands above my head, leaning down to whisper in my ear as she nibbled at my earlobe.

Toni:*whispering* Don't you ever try to come between me and my wife.

She suddenly began to slap me repeatedly, each one sounding like a gun shot. Little did she know I liked that rough shit. I would've been aroused if I wasn't in so much pain. She slapped me across my face for the 10th time, this one being the hardest and drawing blood from my now busted lip. She stood up, dusting herself off. I propped myself up on my elbows, staring directly into her eyes, letting her know that I wasn't going to back down.

Toni: Now do your job and clean this fucking blood out of the carpet!

She stormed out, flipping her sweeping hair behind her. I waited until she was gone to pick myself up. I got the cleaning supplies and tried to get the blood stains out of the carpet. I heard a soft voice, making me turn around.

Janet: How did it go?

Tamar: How do you think it went? Your crazy ass wife busted my lip.

Janet: Oh my God she hit you?! You're still bleeding. There's a first aid kit in the medicine cabinet. Come with me.

She held her hand out to me and I took it, allowing her to lead me into the bathroom. I sat on the sink counter, watching her retrieve the first aid kit. She took out some alcohol and a gauze pad, dousing the gauze pad with the alcohol.

Janet: This is going to sting a little.

She cupped my face in her gentle hands, dabbing at my lip. I could tell she was trying as hard as she could not to look into my eyes.

Janet: You're so beautiful, you know that? I love Toni but you don't deserve to be treated the way she's treating you. Does it still hurt?

Tamar: Yeah, but I know what could make it better.

Janet: What?

I grabbed the back of her head and burried my hands in her curls, smashing my lips against hers. She placed her hands on my thighs, sliding them up slowly to my lower back. I loved the way she touched me, it felt so good. She pulled back suddenly, staring at me before she walked quickly out of the bathroom. I licked my lips, savoring the taste of hers.