Chapter 6✨

Tamar P.O.V.

Toni gawked at me, secretly admiring my body like she thought I wasn't watching her every move. She snapped out of her trance, the desire in her eyes turned to anger. I noticed how quiet Janet was.

Toni: Tamar what the hell is this?!

Tamar: What, you don't like it? Ms. Jackson doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Toni: Oh is that so?

She folded her arms across her chest, glaring at Janet with a look that could kill.

Janet: Baby it's not like that. She's a grown woman, I can't control what she wears.

Toni: She's a grown woman that works for us. We can control her all we want.

Janet: Toni, please don't go too far. I feel like you're on the cusp of saying something you're going to regret, I know you.

Toni: Well then you should know I'm not going to regret anything I say to this washed up pole junkie.

She invaded my personal space, pushing her chest up against mine aggressively. I simply stood there smirking in her face.

Toni: I know you're used to dancing half naked in front of married people for money, but this isn't the strip club baby girl. This is mine and my wife's house, and you are going to respect it. I won't hesitate to drag your ass back to the strip club by your hair. You got me?

Tamar: Yeah I got you.

I looked her up and down, rolling my eyes. She thinks this is her house now, but soon this house and her wife will both be all mine. Janet is struggling to resist me and so is she. Toni may hate me, but I know she wants me. As twisted and incestrial as it is, I'll have to use it as a pawn.

Tamar: Can I start cleaning now? I know how dirty you two can get.

Toni: Yes, you can start with the bathrooms, all 7 of them. But before you touch anything in this house, you need to learn your place. We have a few ground rules for you. Rule number 1, you do whatever the fuck we want you to. No matter what Janet or I command of you, your answer will always be "Yes Ms. Jackson". Rule number 2, you know your boundaries so please respect them or there will be consequences. Don't touch anything we don't tell you to touch, that includes my wife.

Tamar: What makes you so sure I'll be the one doing the touching?

Toni: Just get to work, and you better be done in time to cook us dinner. And don't touch anything you can't afford.

Janet: I'll show you to the bathrooms on the 2nd floor.

Tamar:*smiles* Yes Ms. Jackson, lead the way.

I allowed her to walk in front of me so I could watch her fat ass jiggle with every step she took. I stopped myself from grabbing it, but it was very tempting. As we walked I looked around the gorgeous house, thinking that in due time it would be mine and I would be making love to Janet everyday and every night all throughout it.

Tamar: Your home is gorgeous. I know I've said it before, but it's just so breathtaking. It must be nice having someone to share it with. I feel like I'll never have what you and Toni have with each other.

Janet: Awe of course you will Tamar. Don't tell Toni I said this, but you're incredibly sexy. Anyone would be lucky to have you. Just give it time. You'll find the one.