Chapter 5✨

Toni P.O.V.

Today is Tamar's first day as our maid. I'm starting to wish we never hired her. I didn't sleep at all last night, partly because of the glorious sex Janet and I had, but mainly because I was thinking of Tamar the entire time. Even when Janet and I were making love, I saw Tamar's face. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. A woman as beautiful as my wife should be the only woman on my mind, not my baby sister. I know my thoughts are disgusting and sinful, but that doesn't change the fact that I think those thoughts. Janet is the only woman I've ever been with. I refuse to throw away our marriage for twisted lust and dark desires. I felt Janet stirring against my body as her eyes fluttered open. I couldn't stand to look at her for the guilt inside of me eating me alive. I know nothing happened with Tamar, but I wanted something to happen with her and somehow that's almost more treacherous.

Janet: Good morning darling. How did you sleep?

Toni: I slept amazingly thanks to you. You know you're flawless in the morning.

Janet: That's your delicious juices on my face making my skin glow.

She laughed, kissing my lips. She got out of the bed completely naked. She walked towards the bathroom slowly, looking back at me and biting her lip. I took that as my opportunity to carefully eye her every curve on her heavenly body. How could God create something so perfect?

Janet: I'm going to take a shower. You can join me if you want.

When those words left her lips, I heard Tamar's voice. It freaked me out to say the least. I wasn't sure if I wasn't hearing her right or if my mind was playing tricks on me.

Toni: I-I'm good baby, m-maybe tonight. I-I want to cook b-breakfast.

Janet: We have a maid for that now silly. And why are you stuttering so much? Am I making the Toni Braxton nervous? You're so cute babe.

Toni: Oh y-yeah. I-I'll be there in a minute.

Janet: Don't keep me waiting too long.

As soon as she shut the door of the bathroom, I plopped back down on the bed and laid there staring up at the ceiling, trying to erase Tamar from my mind. There's no way in hell that I can be infatuated with my own sister. It's just dirty and wrong, but my unexplained feelings for her are still very real. I'm so confused and lost. I hate myself for loving her. I didn't want Janet to get impatient, so I pushed my thoughts to the back of my mind and went into the bathroom. When I walked in, she was masturbating in the steamy shower while moaning my name. I had never seen something so fucking sexy. Moments like these assure me that my feelings for Tamar can't possibly be real. What happened was all just in the heat of the moment. It means nothing. I took off what little clothes I slept in and opened the sliding shower door, stepping inside. Janet pulled out of herself, her fingers sopping. She put them in my mouth and I happily sucked them clean, staring into her eyes. I began to kiss from her neck down her body. Just as I reached my destination and was about to eat her soul out of her body, I heard the doorbell ringing.

Janet: Just ignore it baby. Keep going. I'm more important.

Before I could even respond, she grabbed the back of my head and put her dripping honey pot in my face. She rode my tongue, grinding aggressively against my face. She closed her eyes and threw her head back against the shower wall with a hard thud as I licked her treasure box from top to bottom. I sucked softly on her clit, slipping two fingers inside of her. Her warm wetness instantly coated my fingers, my tongue caressing her folds. She gripped my hair, riding out her climax all over my face. I loved the feeling of her juices going down my throat. I swallowed every drop.

Toni: Mmm strawberries.

I smirked, tongue kissing her and allowing her to taste herself. By the time we were done, the doorbell ringing was still echoing throughout the house.

Janet: You get dressed babe. I'll get it...

Janet P.O.V.

I wrapped my lace silk robe around my body, patting my curly hair with a towel as I rode the elevator downstairs to the 1st floor. I looked on the security camera display, seeing Tamar outside on our doorstep. I smiled, quickly opening the door. Now that she and Toni are cool, we don't have to feel so weird around each other. Despite her differences with Toni, Tamar is a very fun, beautiful girl. Being around her makes me feel like I'm 20 something again. I hugged her, completely forgetting about my wet naked body underneath my robe, but she didn't seem to mind.

Tamar: You two were pretty busy huh? I hope I didn't interrupt anything.

Janet: Oh sorry, sometimes we just can't control ourselves. Where are my manners, please come in and make yourself at home.

She flashed a bright smile, walking past me and into the house. She was definitely dressed for the part. I didn't know what to say. I knew Toni wouldn't be happy about it.

Tamar: Honestly I don't blame you two

Tamar: Honestly I don't blame you two. If I was married to Janet Jackson I wouldn't be able to keep my hands and other body parts off of you.

Janet: Um...thanks. Speaking of body...you sure are showing a lot of it.

Tamar: Oh, this? I hope you aren't uncomfortable. I just want to enjoy my job. I guess it's just a stripper thing. I can go home and change if you have a problem with it, Ms. Jackson.

Janet: I don't have a problem with it, but I don't think Toni will be too fond of it.

As if on cue, Toni came sauntering into the living room at that very moment. Her mouth hit the floor and she stared at Tamar in bewilderment. For a moment I thought I saw something that looked like lust in her eyes, but that couldn't be it. I could tell by the smirk on Tamar's face and the tense silence that all hell was about to break loose.

I hope this story isn't going too slow for you guys, but it's only the 5th chapter so be patient babes. Read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy.✨