Chapter 11✨

Toni P.O.V.

On the ride home from our date, Janet was distant and constantly looking at her phone. I didn't want to start a fight after the perfect night we had together, but I felt like there was something she was hiding from me and I didn't like that feeling. She was sitting by the window, her eyes glued to her phone. I rubbed her thigh and she jumped, quickly locking her phone.

Toni: Babe, this is our last night together! Can you try to show me a little attention? I don't like feeling neglected!

Janet: I'm sorry baby, you're right. My agent is just stressing me about this music video and I know how much you hate it when I talk about work on our date nights. You have my full attention, I promise.

Toni: Well good because there's a lot of nasty things I want to do when we get home that require your undivided attention.

Janet: Ooo baby I like the sound of that.

I could hear a nervous shake in her voice. She was lying about something. I was about to ask her what she was really doing on her phone, but she cut off my sentence before I could even get a word out with a passionate kiss. She laid me back on the seat, the kiss getting rougher and deeper. I looked into her eyes, but I didn't see the same fire in them that was usually there whenever we made love. She was forcing this to cover up something and I could feel her reluctance in every touch. I sighed and rolled my eyes, pushing her off of me. I sat up and fixed my hair, pretending like she no longer existed. I was frustrated, sexually and emotionally, but she wasn't deserving of my body if she was acting like she really didn't want it. I don't ask her for sex, just her time and attention, things she hasn't been giving me lately. And I can't help but to think that if she isn't giving it to me then she's giving it to someone else.

She stared at me, puzzled by the agitated expression on my face.

Janet: What's wrong Tone? You never push me away.

Toni: Bitches really can't stand when someone treats them the way the way they've been treating them. It's actually quite funny.

Janet: I know you're not calling me a bitch?!

Toni: At least I'm calling you something! You barely even say my name anymore because you're too busy saying that whore's name!

Janet: What whore?!

Toni: Don't play dumb J, you know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about! The whore that you begged to stay in our house just so you could watch her run around in her slutty ass maid costume! The whore who's had your face glued in your phone the whole night!

Janet: You sound insane and insecure! Stop blaming me for your fucking jealousy! Since you think I'm sleeping with her so badly, maybe I will!

Toni: You're going to regret you ever said that shit to me. I can't stand being in this car with you any longer.

I knocked on the ceiling of the car, making the driver come to a stop. I got out and Janet sure as hell didn't try to stop me. I doubted she even cared. Now she could text Tamar behind my back in peace. I caught an uber the rest of the way home. I was surprised to see that Janet hadn't made it yet. She's probably avoiding me, running away from our marital problems like she always does. I took my heels off at the stairs, walking up to our bedroom. I turned on the light to find Tamar laying in the middle of the bed in a sexy leather and lace outfit with pearls on. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Toni: Did you steal those pearls from my closet?

Tamar: I figured they would look better on me and they go so well with my outfit. Don't you agree?

She turned on her side and smirked, putting her plump ass on display. I shook my head and sat at the edge of the bed, burrying my head in my hands. After fighting with Janet, this was the last thing I needed.

Tamar: Where's Janet?

Toni: Wouldn't you like to know?

I felt the bed dip and she placed her hand on my shoulder. The scent of her perfume overtook my senses.

Tamar: What's wrong sissy? Is she not giving you what you need? I haven't heard this bed rock in a while. If I were her, I would be fucking you out of your mind every night.

Toni: Except you're not her so get the hell away from me!

Tamar: I don't think that's what you really want. I think what you want is me. You're feeling lonely and neglected, and we're here all alone. I can change that if you want me to.

Toni: Tamar you need to stop! You're going to far!

Tamar: I haven't gone far enough yet, Tone.

Her voice was a husky, seductive whisper in my ear. She didn't care about what family lines she crossed as long as she got what she wanted. I don't know what game she's trying to play, but I won't be her pawn. She played in my hair, flicking the skin on my neck with her tongue.

Toni: You must like it when I beat your ass?

Tamar: Hell yeah I'm with all that freaky rough shit, you know this.

She dragged her tongue along the side of my face and I felt my knees given in. I gripped the bed, trying to keep my composure as she sucked and nibbled on my neck. I suddenly heard the door slam downstairs and heels clicking, but she didn't stop. She grabbed my chin and forced her tongue down my throat, kissing me roughly as she rubbed me through my thong. I suddenly felt kisses on the back of my neck and I realized it was Janet. I couldn't believe I was in the middle of a threesome with my wife and my sister. This had to be some crazy ass dream. Once I came to the realization of how fucked up this was, it was already too late. What was done was done and I could never take that night back.

Tamar P.O.V.

When everything was all said and done, Toni and Janet were snuggled up in bed and I was pushed out into the cold. I stood in the corner of their pitch black room, watching them sleep naked in each other's arms. That should be me with Janet, and once Toni is finally gone, it will be.

Do y'all remember Cherry? She will be making another appearance in coming chapters, so stay tuned. Read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy.✨