Chapter 4✨

Toni P.O.V.

After our huge fight, Janet returned home an hour later with Tamar. I could smell Janet's perfume on Tamar and I immediately thought the worst. I know Janet would never even dream of cheating on me, but she's been acting different ever since Tamar popped up out of nowhere and it's making me feel a little insecure, but I'll never admit that to either one of them. I came down the stairs ready to give them both hell.

Toni: Well aren't you two just cozy? Tamar, is that a new perfume? I love it, it smells so...familiar. Where the hell did you go Janet? Please don't tell me you went to see my sister in that trashy ass strip club.

Janet: That's exactly what I did after you got physical with me!

Toni: Oh please I didn't touch you.

Janet: You're right. You just threw a fucking wine bottle at me!

Toni: It was a champagne bottle and it didn't even hit you!

Tamar: Um I don't think I should stay around this. This is between the two of you-

Toni: You're not going any damn where. You're here now so what do you want?

Tamar: My job back. I don't want your wife, I just want a job.

Toni: Fine, I'll let you be our slave since you want to so badly. You should have no problem scrubbing the floors on your knees. That's where you're most comfortable, right? Or do you prefer laying on your back?

Tamar: Why don't you ask your wife?

For a moment all I saw was black and the next thing I know, Janet was holding me back from Tamar. Blood was running down my face and Tamar's clothes were ripped and her face was covered in scratches.

Toni: Let me go J! I'll fucking kill the bitch!

Tamar: That's if you can get off the floor hoe!

Janet: BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! SHUT UP!

The room fell deadly silent. Janet stood between us, keeping us on opposite sides of the room, which was the smartest thing for her to do because I was ready to murder my sister. Janet turned to me, cupping my face in her hand. Tamar sat on the couch, fixing her hair.

Janet: Nothing happened between us. She gave me a little dance at the club, but that was it. We made no physical contact. But that isn't what this is about. This shit is bigger than me and you and me and her. She said she came to mend the broken bridges between you two. Will you please just give her the chance to do that? If not for her or even you, then do it for me.

Toni: Damnit J, you know I'll do anything for you. Alright look, I'll try, but if she does something I don't like, she's going back to the gutter strip club she came from.

Janet: I'll give you two some space. Please try for me Tone.

She pecked my lips, going upstairs. I stared at Tamar who was looking down at the floor, fiddling with her hands nervously and crying. As much as I tried to resist it, I couldn't help feeling a little bad for her. I can't imagine what being on her own for 10 years has been like for her. Our parents are fucked up people and they put us both through a lot of traumatic shit, but Tamar suffered the most abuse when I left home. I wanted to go back for her, but I just couldn't face all my past demons. I sighed, softening a bit as I sat next to her on the couch. I rubbed her leg, trying my best to be comforting even though I still wanted to beat her ass for giving my wife a lap dance.

Toni: You must've really put it down on her in that club. Janet never stays away from me for that long. You gotta teach me some moves.

Tamar: Yeah well when you've been stripping since 17 because your older sister abandoned you to become famous and left you behind with your sadistic parents, you learn a few things. I just learned to survive.

Toni: I've apologized for that Tamar, what else do you want from me?

Tamar: Your love. You're the only person who's ever loved me. Our parents lusted over me, but you loved me. I just want to feel loved by you again.

Toni: Again? Tamar, I never stopped loving you. What the hell happened to us?

Tamar: I don't know, but I hate it. I know it's going to take some time for us to heal our relationship, but I'm willing to do everything in my power to make that happen if you are.

Toni: I am. I missed you a lot. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about you, Tay.

I noticed how close my hand was to her area. I cleared my throat, moving my hand. There was an uncomfortable silence filling the space between us. We both turned to each other and stared into each other's eyes at the same time. She looked down at the floor again and I lifted her chin before I even thought about it. I felt myself leaning in to her and I couldn't stop. I could feel her lips just inches away from mine. I didn't know what was going through my head to make me do that. However, Tamar wasn't resisting. Just as something was about to happen, Janet interrupted us from the top of the staircase.

Janet: Is everything good now?

Toni: Y-yeah...we're good baby. Right Tamar?

Tamar: Yeah, we're so good.

She bit her lip seductively, sex in her eyes. I didn't understand what was happening. Before I could so something I would regret, I quickly separated myself from her and went upstairs with Janet. The kiss- or rather the almost kiss- was still replaying in my head.

Janet: So what did you two talk about-

I cut her off, crashing my lips onto hers and pushing her on the bed. I needed to release all the sexual tension Tamar planted inside of me. There was no way in hell I could cheat on my wife with my sister.

Tamar P.O.V.

I remained glued to the couch, shocked and confused. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened, or what almost happened. This threw a huge curve in my plans, but maybe I can use this to my advantage. Maybe the easiest way to getting in bed with my sister's wife is getting in bed with my sister.

Did you guys expect that twist? Read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy.✨