Chapter 15✨

Tamar P.O.V.

When I got back to the house, I walked in to find Toni and Janet waiting for me, Janet on the couch and Toni on the arm of it. It was obvious they had already talked before hearing my side. I was on the outs, exactly the way Toni wanted it to be. I sighed, mentally preparing myself for the bullshit that was bound to come from them. I didn't feel like fighting after the long, tumultuous night I had with Cherry, or Robyn who I just found out is Toni's ex.

Toni: Janet told me everything. You're such a miserable whore. Is your life so pathetic that you have to try to steal mine?!

Janet: Toni, we said we wouldn't attack her.

Toni: And she said she wouldn't touch what's mine ever again. I guess breaking promises runs in the family.

Tamar: What do you two expect me to say? I did what I did, but I didn't do it alone. I needed someone to make me feel good, and Janet did that perfectly. Hating me won't change the fact that your wife chose me, even if it was for just one night.

Toni: And see that's the difference between me and you baby girl. You're a little girl trying to play a woman's game. I don't settle for just one night because I know I deserve more, but you just take what you can get and you wear it like a medal. Keep your medal, I always get the trophy hoe!

She picked up her glass of water resting on the coffee table and threw it in my face. Janet gasped, looking from me to Toni, anticipating our next moves.

Janet: What happened to not making her feel attacked?!

Toni: Screw her! Oh wait, you already did that!

Tamar: It's ok. I guess I deserve this for fucking around with your ex so many times.

Toni and Janet's eyebrows furrowed in confusion simultaneously. I smirked, going into the kitchen to dry my face with a napkin. I could feel them both on my heels. When I turned around, they were all up in my personal space, violating it.

Toni: What the hell are you talking about?

Tamar: Robyn Fenty. They call her Cherry when she's on the pole. How could you let her go? She's amazing with her tongue.

Janet: Tone, you told me I'm the only woman you've ever been with. Was that a lie?

Toni: Robyn was just a dark part of me that I wanted to erase. That's why I didn't tell you about her. She doesn't matter, you matter to be baby.

Toni tried to touch her, but Janet jerked away from her in anger.

Janet: No, don't touch me! You made me feel like shit for betraying you when you've been lying to me for all 10 years of our marriage!

Toni: Please just hear me out! You have to understand babe-

Janet: I don't need to understand shit but the fact that you're a liar. I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight.

Toni: At least I'm not still fucking the girl! Janet, you cheated on me in my bed with my SISTER! I don't think you can hurt me any worse!

I stood back, enjoying the show.

Janet: I'm glad I fucked your sister and I'm glad I didn't lie about it. I wanted you to know every dirty detail.

I softened a bit, seeing the tears building up in Toni's eyes. I looked down at the floor in shame, fiddling with my fingers. I didn't like this side of Janet. This is not the Janet I want to be with.

Tamar: Just stop Janet. You're hurting her. Look at her. Your wife is crying.

Janet: You wasn't worried about me hurting her when you were riding my face!

Toni: I can't take this!

Toni ran out of the kitchen and upstairs. I went to go after her, but Janet grabbed my wrist tightly, sinking her nails into my flesh, causing my skin to bruise purple.

Janet: Don't act like you care about her now. You only wanted to sleep with me in spite of her.

Tamar: You know what I feel for you is deeper than that, but not deeper than what Toni feels for you. You should be going after her, not me. I care more about saving your marriage than you do.

Janet: Is a marriage full of secrets and infidelity even worth saving? It's a constant cycle of lies and fights and makeup sex. I'm drained mentally, emotionally, and physically from being married to your sister.

Tamar: You know you love her and you don't want her with anybody else but you. You wouldn't have reacted that way if you don't. Don't you remember what you said to me the morning after we slept together? I can't forget. You said the only person you want to be happy with is Toni. So go make up and go be happy with her.

Janet: I said all that shit and I meant it, but that was before I found out she was lying to me for the entirety of our marriage.

Tamar: Her relationship with Robyn was toxic as hell. Toni will tell you what she wants you to know, but just know that she wanted to bury Robyn in her past for a reason.

Janet: So then why did you dig her up by messing around with her?

Tamar: I didn't even know who she was until tonight. She changed her appearance and everything about her. But Robyn isn't your concern, and neither am I. Your concern is the heartbroken woman crying in the bed you two share. My sister needs you, I just want you. She's the one who's truly worth it, Janet.

I leaned back against the counter, staring her up and down with my arms folded across my chest. She sighed, turning to walk out. She stopped, looking back at me. She came up to me and kissed my forehead, leaving me in a confused daze as she walked away. I bit my lip, watching the natural sway of her hips and the jiggle of her voluptuous ass.