Eight

Jehun's POV

Jehun's POV

I woke up to the sound of noisy car's exhaust. It make me shocked and I quickly jumped out from my sleeping bag.

It was Appa! He left the house with the red car, one of his car and I'm running fast hoping that I could catch him.

But it seems impossible...

I look around and with my luck, I found a pizza delivery man at the house across the road and my mind told me to wail in order to catch his attention. I started to wail while screaming, throwing myself on the ground making the delivery man running toward me with worry eyes.

Succeed. Hehe.

"Why are you crying kid??" He asked, picking me up. I point at my Appa's car that turning left at the end of the road. "Appa.." I cried.

"Your papa? Did he forget you?" He questioned again. I nodded quickly. Just get your damn motorcycle and help me to catch him, dude.

"Let's go. I will try my best to catch him!" I hopped and sit before the handles, the delivery hyung is really good at driving motorcycle. I already saw my Appa's red car in front of us in about 5 meters ahead.

"Faster faster!!" I shouted in Korean making the guy confuse of what I just said but he seems to understand and speeding us even more. Thankfully when we are getting near him, the traffic light is doing its job and we are exactly next to him.

When all cars are waiting for green light, I hopped down from the motorcycle and run to the door of passenger seat of my Appa's car. He looks so shocked to find me here as I knock the car aggressively. He told me to go away from inside the car but I don't care and keep knocking his car's window stubbornly. He looks so frustrated and angry watching me but he don't have any other choice when the traffic lights turned green and everyone else started honking at him.

He unlocked the car's door and I quickly getting inside and without me buckle the seatbelt, he speeding the car with anger making me nearly bumped my head on the dashboard. I am afraid seeing him being like that but I gattered my strength to not feel nervous.

"App—"

"Call me appa once more, i'll throw you out from this car, kid." He said coldly. I can feel his eyes burning with anger under his sunglasses.

I feel want to cry seriously. It never been easy for me to cry even when my mom scolding me but the feeling he radiates toward me feels so distant and cold. He's my father for real.. I feel bad.

"Tell me where is your house." He talked again after a few moments of silence.

"In Seoul."

"I don't have time with your stupid play now!" He yelled.

I turned angry. I hate it when someone yelled at me. He keep yelling at me!

"Do I sound like i'm playing right now, Mr. Oh Sehun?" I yelled back at him making him suddenly stopping the car at the side of the road.

He took off his sunglasses and staring at me with a very serious face. "How the fuck do you know my name?"

"Because you are my father. My biological father. The one who makes my mom pregnant of me."

He laughs at my words but it looks like he was making it. He then looking at me with a cocky smile, "Listen here, kid. Although i'm handsome and a playboy, I NEVER sleep with anyone. If you're doing prank for my friends, you better stop. You're doing things too much, you even sleep outside my house. It's so fuc— damn annoying."

"Sperm. I'm the kid from your sperm. The sperm you donated 7 years ago!" I exclaimed, staring at him straight right into his eyes. His reaction was priceless, it's like he forgot that he never did what I just mentioned.

"What did you say? You are the.. the kid— Wait, Lee Kwangsoo told me that he will take care of everything. Then.. No. You really need to go back to your parents, kid. I can't believe that I almost got tricked. Gosh.." He rolled his eyes and averting his eyes away from me.

"But that's the truth. I'm your son. I meet Mr.Lee Kwangsoo but his face making me feel more desperate to find you so I got here." I explained and he laughs hearing about Mr.Lee Kwangsoo's face.

"Hahahaha, you are right about Kwangsoo but i'm sorry, I'm not your father."

The car started to move again. I can't do anything but to follow wherever he wish to bring me.