Fifteen

Sehun's POV

[Taking shower after everything settle down and yes, Sejeong and Jehun are staying in Sehun's house for the night instead of hotel because of his mother]

"Things are not going on my way. Now those two strangers sleeping inside my house!" I kicked the air but ending up kicking my feet to the wall making me cursing in pain.

The hot shower feels better on my body and helping me to relax. I went out from my bathroom after long shower but then I heard loud thump from the next room, which where Sejeong and the small kid sleep.

I quickly running to their room which Sejeong is sleeping like a giant bear and not even realize she's on the floor, falling down from the bed.

"Gosh, why can't she wake up after falling down from bed?"

"Appa??" Jehun is just went out from the bathroom wearing robe which both of us are. The funniest thing is he also covering his head with the towel which he folded like cute lamb horn like mine.

"Wow, you are wearing towel on head like me precisely!" He pointed at my head and I quickly yanked the towel away from my head.

How can we did the same thing? It's weird.

"Why is your mother like this?" I ignored him and asked as both of us still standing in front of Sejeong which still doesn't wake up on the floor.

"I don't know, she's always sleeping like this whenever she's tired to death or drunk." Jehun said before pulling out the towel from his head. "You should help her if you're gentleman like you always said."

"I never boast about being a gentleman!" I exclaimed. "Of course you don't but isnt being a playboy is being a gentleman at the same time?" I snorted, "Wow, who taught you to talk like this? Your sleeping like a bear mom?"

Jehun who just done wearing his pijama looking at me seriously "No. I got it from my daddy! I got it from my daddy!" He sings while dancing Gangnam style and making fun of me.

"Yah!" I yelled. "Be right back after I drink water." Jehun run away from the room leaving me with his sleeping mom on the floor.

"Hmmm, what should I do if you're sleeping like this." I sighed before I took her in bridal style so I can put her on the bed. I tucked her body inside the comforter and she's still peacefully sleeping. I bet she don't even realize if I put a bomb next to her head.

When I was about to leave, she suddenly hold my hand and cry in her sleep. I tried to let go but she's holding my hand tightly. "Jehun-ah, please don't leave eomma alone again. I am so afraid at the thought of losing you.." I rolled my eyes annoyingly, "He's not going anymore okay? Now let go my hand."

"Eomma will make sure to punch the Sehun ajusshi head if that will make you obey me like you said.." She laugh before she back to snore, leaving me speechless.

Ajusshi ( Old man / middle aged man )

Ajumma ( Old woman / middle aged woman )

"Wah... I got nothing to say.."

"Wow, improvement!" Jehun surprised me with his loud voice which makes me flinched and I ending up fall from the bed. "Yah, can you knock the door first instead of surprising people like this?" I helped myself to stand up in a pout and Jehun is looking at me with his cute confuse face.

Well, I don't want to admit but he's really cute. Maybe because he got my genetic. "Why do I need to knock? this is where I stay for tonight." He said and I quickly walking toward the door to get myself out from the room but then once again I feel my hand is hold by a small one.

I look down right next to me, Jehun is smiling before he sign me to get close like he want to whisper something and I just deal with kid stuff. So I got down on my knees, he chuckles before he kissed my cheeks and saying goodnight, pushing me outside the room and closing the door while i'm still stunned by his action.

I feel like my heart swelling, it's a feeling i've never feel before. Somehow I feel happy.