thirdty-one

Jehun keep stomping his feets in frustration even after him and Sejeong arrived at their home. Meanwhile Sejeong can't even help but to laugh looking at her cute son.

"I told you it's okay, Eomma will help you." She said to her little boy, taking his bagpack away from him as Jehun is rolling on the floor while making weird noises. He always do that every time he feels frustrated at something he don't like.

"They're savage!! How can they chose me to do the special performance?! I don't want toooooo." He throw a tantrum, stomping his hands on the floor. Sejeong sighed before pulling him up to stand up instead being on the floor. "Stop being a brat, Kim Jehun. You told me you're not a kid anymore even though you are still a kid." said Sejeong strictly before went to the kitchen, started to make their dinner.

"I am not a kid!" Jehun fumed with a pout, crossing arms to his chest. "Yeah whatever then, prove to me that you aren't one." Jehun scoffed before going to his bedroom, wanted to change his clothes but then he got a few notifications on his phone.

"Probably my fans from Instasnap again." He talked to himself before changing his clothes to pijama and went outside from his room to watch tv before the dinner is done, His mother will never let him to play with his phone before having dinner.

"How can I prove to you that I'm a grown up?" Jehun asked Sejeong with sulking tone after scooping one spoon of rice to his mouth, as Sejeong is still busy filling seaweed soup into a bowl at the kitchen.

Sejeong rolled her eyes in annoyance, Jehun really hate the fact that he's still a kid because he always say that his mentality is way futher than kids on his age. Sejeong admitted that he's smart and capable doing things that kids on his age cannot do but he is still 6 for God Sake.

"Then choose what you want to do for the special performance. Prove to me that you're responsible of what your friends vote you for." said Sejeong sitting across Jehun at the living room, thats the usual place where they eat their meals.

Their house is not fancy, but it's comfortable and make they always feel like home with two of them in it together. Sejeong got that house after 3 years of her hardwork even though those 3 years are the hardest time she been through without someone by her side aside her one and only son. Things eventually get better and their life is blessed now. Even after what happened months ago, well Sejeong admittedly think that she is still not over Sehun.

That guy is the one who got her first intimate kiss, and now he gone like nothing happened? How funny, said her mind mocking her foolish heart. She will be good after day by day, that what she always tell herself every night before sleep even though waking up the next day having Sehun as the first thing on her mind is still torturous.

"Eomma! Are you even listening to me?" Jehun fumes at her mom, puffing his cute cheeks. He is mad because his mother seems to be out of nowhere when he talked about that he still don't want to do the performance.

"Yes yes? Did you said something?" Sejeong is clearly blurred making Jehun rolling his eyes at her. "I don't know why they chose me. I don't really have any special talents to show anyone. That graduation day is important, what if I ruin the day because of my stupid talent show?"

"Hey! Stupid talent show? Where is your overflowing confident before? All burn after we went back from China?" Jehun just looking at his bowl of rice in front of him instead answering his mom. The feeling of missing his Appa suddenly urging into his body and he feels like he wants to cry so bad.

"I'm not trying to argue anything with you in front of our dinner, honey but I don't want to see you being like this. My Jehun is good at everything. You even said that to yourself. If you can hack a computer on your own, why can't you try to do something other than that like singing or dancing? It will be so great, baby. All of your friends told me that you're talented because they've listened to your sing before."

"First of all, please don't call me baby, and they've listened to me sing before?!" Jehun said in surprise. Sejeong nodded, taking a egg roll dish with her chopsticks before eating it immediately. "Jehun, you literally always singing in the class."

"But but.. doesn't mean my voice is good." Jehun protest with a small voice.

"Well just like Taeyang said to us, her mom always tell him that he sings like a frog, but you have a nice voice to my ears." Jehun feels that his mother only saying that to make he become confident and he really hate it.

"Stop saying nice things to make me feels good. It didn't help me at all." He said before taking his bowl and plate to the kitchen before go to his room, leaving Sejeong alone at the living room.

"Jehun, you've become so disrespectful! Eomma just want you to try something new!" At the end of Sejeong's words, she got answered by a slam of a door from her son's bedroom and she just sighed.

Maybe she really shouldn't push Jehun doing something he don't like.