Eleven

Sehun's POV

[A few hours ago before he met Sejeong at the Hotel]

"Appa, where are we going now?" The small kid talks again. From the way he looks, I think he is just 6 years old but why do he already very good at talking?

"I told you not to call me that." I can see his pout even though i'm focusing on the road. This kid is too smart going around by his own. I don't have time to deal with kids either.

We finally arrived at the place where I am planning to leave him. The police station. I stopped the car and he totally clueless when I started unbuckle my seatbelt but he just follow my step as we both going out from the car together after that.

"Why are we here, Appa?" He asked and keep calling me his father. Like for God Sake i'm not married to anyone! Geez.

"Appa will help you to settle down." I replied in English and gave him a smile which I pretty sure he just understand the word appa which I feel nauseous addressing myself as a dad toward this kid.

He smiles happily looking at me that smiling at him. Maybe he thought finally, he accepted that he's my father. Gosh, no.

I took the kid's hand and bringing him inside the police station. When we got inside I ordered him to sit down before I went to the counter telling the police on what's happening because they seems confuse.

"So you are saying this kid is not yours?" One of the officers questioned as the other 3 of them keep looking my face and the kid's back forth.

"Yes! I'm not married to anyone!" I exclaimed but their face look like they can't trust me. "His face looks like yours for God sake if he's not your kid." said one of the officers. I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Do you guys think i'm crazy to leave my own kid at the police station? I can give you the evidence." I took out my U.S Citizenship card and telling the kid to give me his passport which he keep asking me what am I doing right now and put both them in front of the officers' eyes.

"woaaa, you really not his father."

"He's my father! He donated sperm 7 years ago and got my mother pregnant of me!" The boy suddenly shouted and you know what, one of the officers is Korean and I'm totally doomed.

"What?" The officer as he looking at my face curiously. "Did he tell the truth, sir?"

shit.

"Listen, I donated my sperm and all regulations has mention that I will have nothing to do with it if a woman in case choosing my sperm. This kid is the one that keep bothering me!" I'm feeling myself effortless. I've been stress because of so many things happening lately and the kid makes things even worsen. This frustration could've kill me, seriously.

"He's right. This kid should be back to his parents."

"Yess! You understand me. Finally." I look at the officer on the counter with hope in my eyes.

"Don't worry, we will take care of him and send him to the Embassy of South Korean so he will safely return back to his parents."

"Oh thank you so much for your understanding. I will go now. Please take care of him." I was ready to leave but the kid shouting for me, calling me his appa over and over again. Thankfully the officers help me to hold onto him so he don't run after me again.

I really need to run away from him or else I might losing my mind.

[Current time]

"WHY ARE YOU SENDING HIM TO POLICE STATION?"

My aunt yelled right into my ears and I really wish I could just jump into the pool if it's not because of my expensive suit.

"What do you expect from me? He keep bothering me from last night and this morning he even use someone to chase after me! He was like a crazy stalker." I cried out in frustration.

"He's your son for God Sake!" Sejeong exclaimed making me scoffed. I look at her and snorted, "you are the one that failed taking care of your child, now you want adress me as his father? Hello! I never married to anyone."

"He's perhaps gay." Aunt whispered to her loudly which I hear clearly making her burst into laughter and I was stunned again by her beauty.

I shouldn't be amazed right now, not just the kid now even his young mother want to make me suffer, gosh.

"Take me to my kid or else I will report you to police." Sejeong stood up as she saying that but she's not even looking at me.

"Wow, you keep blackmailing me with your never ending police report. Don't worry. The kid is not going anywhere. The police are good taking care of kids" I answered, sipping on the juice to relax myself.

"Do you think the police are doing nursery school or something? Take me to my kid!" I once again choked on the juice when the girl slammed her hand onto the table making table jumped as the after effect. I was shocked by her strengh.

"Okay okay! We will go now!"

Sejeong's POV

[at the police station]

"WHAT?????!!!!"

My knees got weak listening to what the officers just said but Sehun managed to catch me from behind.

I pushed him away with all my strength making his body bumping the wall next to the station entrance harshly. I don't have time to deal with him. What an asshole.

Jehun is missing because of him!

"Officer, please. Don't do joke with me. Where is my son?" I begged as my eyes started to pour tears down to my cheeks.

"He told us that he wants to go the toilet, I wait for him at outside of the toilet but he took too much times so I thought he went pooping but when I checked once again, he escape through the toilet's window." the korean officer explained and I feel like my soul is started wandering to find my son.

I fall down to the floor ignoring all of them trying to get me up.

"What will happen to me if I lose Jehun..."