Sixteen

Sejeong's POV

InstaSnap!

KimSejeong_ posted a picture!

❤️ 250, 567 likes 💬

KimSejeong_ @JehunKim is a very naughty boy but how can I be mad if he's cute like this? 🥺
View all 60,710 comments
1 minutes ago

"We are here. Let's go." I put my phone inside my bag and Jehun is already putting his bagpack with the help of Sehun. I can see that Sehun is a nice guy but he gets annoying very easily. Sometimes he got annoying because of nothing and it's just don't make sense to me.

"No more things left right?" He asked and I nodded. I'm pretty sure Sehun just sending us here to the airport because his mother assigned him if not, he not even here early in the morning.

Sehun went to the counter talking to the worker to book our ticket since his mother insisted me to buy me and Jehun our flight's tickets.

Jehun suddenly yanking my hand so I bring him to sit on the bench nearby. "Yes, baby?" Jehun hate it when I called him baby because he always say to me that he's no longer a baby, that is why he always pout  every time I say that so I immediately corrected myself, "Yes, Jehunie?"

He move closer and whispered to me something that making me surprise. "Nonsense! He's not doing that."

"I'm not lying!! Appa is the one who helped you to return to the bed yesterday!" Jehun fights back and I quickly shut his mouth as I see Sehun is walking toward us with face full of annoyance.

"No flight ticket is available until 3 days after today." He said, sighing. "What? Don't lie!" He let out his fake laugh, "Well check by yourself then if you dont believe me." I quickly running toward the counter and yes, he's not lying.

"What am I going to do? I can't stay here for that long. I need to work, Jehun needs to go to school, and.. and..."

"Can you please stop overthinking and panicking? Things can be settle down. Now, choose either you and this noisy kid want to go back with me or stay here in the airport. 3 seconds of thinking only or else I will go, I got so many other things to do." Sehun said putting back his sunglasses.

This cold-hearted guy, he don't even care about our lives back in Korea. He only thinks about himself.

"Eomma, fast! If you don't want to go back with Appa, I will and you stay here!" Jehun said, pulling my coat. "Yah, you choose him over me?"

Jehun nodded happily, "Because I might never see him again after we go back to Korea." Jehun's desperation in being together with his father is too much and I can't even handle his desire.

"Okay okay." I answered Jehun before calling Sehun. Sehun looks at me with nonchalant face saying so? and I told him that we will go back with him.

He don't have any special response, we just go back to his car and he's started to drive back to his home.