Twenty-five

Sehun's POV

The foods are amazingly prepared by Aunt Mei Li and the house workers for the dinner tonight. Everyone is gathering at the dining table except Sejeong and Jehun. I do realized that Appa is staring at me with unsatisfactory. I don't even talk to him these days but he keep giving me that look making me feels so uncomfortable.

I look at the empty bowl in front of me to avert his stare and my mind suddenly thinking about Sejeong. Is she fine? She drank a lot and I don't think she...

Before my thought end, it was cut when my eyes looking at the dining room entrance. Sejeong is coming wearing a beautiful black elegant traditional chinese outfit, Cheongsam. Her brown hair is falling beautifully to her shoulder and she's wearing red lipstick giving the sexy vibe off her.

[Her dress and her makeup that night]

I was speechless, she looks so beautiful. Aunt took her and Jehun to gather around together with us and she sat across me. She smiles shyly at me making my emotions stirring up to different directions. I pretend to gulp in order to cover my stupid action when NaiNai started to give her short speech before we started the dinner.

I went out the dining room earlier than anyone else to take some fresh air outside. I can't stand looking at my father and also Sejeong...

How can she looks super pretty wearing Cheongsam? She's looks so amazing..

"Having a train of thoughts here?" I was surprised seeing Sejeong standing next to me as she's looking at the bright moon above us at the night sky. That bright moon remind me of her beautiful smile.

"Yeah. I got stress very easy sometimes." She chuckles before looking at my face.. for quite long making me started to feel awkward. "You should stop being like that, that handsome face could be ruined because of wrinkles you know." She said before looking back at the moon. I smile at her words, "So you are thinking i'm a handsome man?"

"Handsome but annoying.." I laughed before taking a deep breath, I just realized that it's the first time I laughed so sincerely from my heart. Not the mock one I always do toward people, but a genuine one.