Nine

Sejeong's POV

I ran quickly outside the airport to get a taxi and telling the drived the adress of the Oh Sehun guy's house. Thanks God, my English is still good after how many years leaving America.

The 11 hours flight is killing me like hell. I am so tired mentally and physically. All I want is my son to back at me. I don't want anything else than that.

The journey from the airport took about 30 minutes to arrive at the guy's residence. I was amazed as i'm getting out from the car looking at the big luxury house in front of me.

This guy has money. Wow.

I went straight to the front door and started to knock the door over and over again, hoping for him to come out.

"Oh Sehun!!! Open this door!!" I shouted as my hand keep knocking the door.

"I'm so tired of this noise! Hey, young lady. What are you doing?" A middle age man standing next to Oh Sehun's house showed up making me surprise.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. Do you where is Oh Sehun?"

"Oh, the handsome young man that living here?" Handsome young man? Please. I bet his face will look like the Kwangsoo guy.

"Yes yes." I nodded frustratedly.

"I saw him left this morning with his ferrari, a kid been running to catch him too. I think he's doing prank on his little brother."

"A kid?" The Kwangsoo guy told me that Oh Sehun doesn't have any siblings other than himself.

That's Jehun! "Jehun-ah!!" I screamed holding my hair. Please don't let anything happen to him, dear Lord.

"Are you okay, young lady??" The man start panicking looking at me as i'm losing my mind. Then I heard a lady voice from his house, calling him honey and asking what happened to me. I told them that the kid was my son and they feel sorry for my situation.

"The young man lives next to us is a rich guy. He's the son of Oh Taejin. The owner of OH Hotel. That hotel is one of the most famous hotel in LA. I think you can find your son there."

The information that his wife gave me is really helping. I suddenly gain the strength to stand up and quickly find a taxi to find the OH Hotel.

"Jehun-ah!!! ... Jehun-ah!!!"

It took me 20 minutes to reach the hotel. I quickly run to the lobby and start calling for Jehun. Everyone is looking at me like i'm mad, they don't even understand how it feels like.

"We are sorry, Miss. You can't create any scene here. You will disturb our customers." said by one of the three workers that came to me. They're wearing white uniform with very neat appearance.

"Please help me, my son.. I need to find him!" I cried and they nodded. I know they will not understand my situation. They don't even try to understand. I took my breath for a short moment before I decided to do something that will catch everyone's attention.

"YAH OH SEHUN!!! GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!"