Twenty-three

Sehun's POV

As the shower hitting my back, the memories happening earlier coming back at me like the water that flowing on my body right now.

Without knowing, my lips slowly creating a smile as i'm feeling myself deep in the thoughts. Never in my life, i've been that chaotic. That kid keep making me doing something i've never experienced before. I hate the fact that I saw him cute.

Sejeong is so damn pretty, sometimes it's hard for me to not express my blush. That is why I always acting cocky because I need to hide my expression toward her. She looks so pretty with the yellow mini dress today, one glance you don't even know she has a kid, that's a total crazy. Jehun is making things harder for me when he pushed her mom onto my body. Like fucking hell, how can I'm not turning on to have a beautiful girl on top of my body.

"Fucking wake up yourself, Oh Sehun. She's someone mom for God Sake."

I let myself drowning in the shower for the last time before getting myself out from the bathroom. I put my robe on and folding the tower like cute lamb horn to put on top of my head. It's the way I always do to dry my hair and it's kinda effective plus adorable.

I took my phone to check any important messages but only found messages from girls that keep chasing after me. I don't even said that I wanted to date them after meeting at the club, they are the ones that keep getting near me. So damn, annoying.

I went to my InstaSnap application to check on the notifications. There's nothing much. My followers are keep increasing, I got almost 10M followers even though I don't follow anyone back.

Then I suddenly got a tag from an account and it's really caught attention to click because the picture posted seems...

to look like me..

A YOUNG ME...

A FUCKING UGLY YOUNG ME...

WHAT THE FUCK...

WHERE IS THIS KID GOT MY ACCOUNT's NAME?!

InstaSnap!

JehunKim tagged a photo of you

❤️ 567 Likes 💬 JehunKim what a lovely picture of appa 🥺 Found this inside the old album that LaoLao shown me

❤️ 567 Likes 💬
JehunKim what a lovely picture of appa 🥺 Found this inside the old album that LaoLao shown me. @OhSehun you are really cute, Appa! Love you 😘
Views all 150 comments
3 minutes ago

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

I immediately walking out from my room to find the monkey kid. I opened the door and shouting for the kid's name.

"Yah Kim Jehun!" "Yah Kim Jehun" Another voice also called for his name at the time as mine and I guess today the luck is not on my side. Sejeong is also out from her room that is across mine only in her towel and her hair is wrapped by another white towel.

When she realized I was looking at her, coincidentally, she suddenly screams hugging her own body and I also started to scream as a self reflex. We both scream for good 10 seconds before going inside our own rooms with shock.

"Fuck!" I cursed, my face is getting hotter. I look at the mirror and blush is conquering my face. I freaking hate myself for this.

Why the fuck she looks so sexy, though.

While i'm fighting with my thought leaning against the door, suddenly I heard knocks and I took my breath first before opening the door. I don't even know why i'm doing this. Thankfully, it was my aunt standing outside right after I opened the door.

She is wearing weird expression on her face as she is looking at Sejeong's room and me back and forth. "What?" I asked nonchalantly. "Why do I heard screams up here earlier? Is there something bad happened?"

"Er.. Nothing! It's just.. i'm praticing.." I stuttered stupidly. Great, now you expect your busybody aunt will believe your damn answer.

"Practicing? For what? Are you going to be a singer?" Yes, of course she won't believe you.

"Yes, so the world will finally hear me sings. La la la la~~" I sing like opera singer and Aunt Mei Li gave me her disgusted look making me immediately stopped singing.

"Whatever, now go get ready. You will bring Sejeong and Jehun to the market to buy foods. At the same time, NaiNai wants you to show them a little bit of this town while they are still here. It will be nice don't you think?"

"What?!" I reacted surprisingly. "You want me to go with them?! Why don't you go?" I said annoyingly. Yes, it's me. Mr. Easy to get Annoying.

"Am I the one that making this happening? It's you, right? Go before I told people to burn your car that is back in LA." She warned before going to the room in front of me. I quickly get inside my room before Sejeong open her door.

Gosh, I really don't want to look her in the eyes ever again.