Twenty-four

Sehun's POV

I was on my way to my aunt's car when Mom called me with her loud voice inside the house. I turned my head back seeing the annoying monkey kid running happily toward me and Sejeong is walking behind him with sour face.

"What now?" I said. "They told us to join your groceries shopping." She answered making my eyes rolled. "You know how to drive right? why don't just you and Jehun go and i'll stay at home." Sejeong gave a glare and I just going inside the car with my annoyance.

Jehun is super excited throughout the entire journey meanwhile Sejeong and I don't even say any word up until we arrived at the market. We went to a chinese market place where you basically can find fresh meat, many kind of veggies and good alcohol for family's food preparation.

As we start walking, suddenly I feel a small hand holding mine. Jehun is walking at the middle of me and Sejeong, he looks so happy as I see the smile from his face cannot seems to fade away. He holds my hand tightly and I just deal with him seems it's gonna be more hustle if we lost him.

I was quite surprise when Sejeong is good at making deal with the seller for cheaper prices of meat and vegetables we bought, I told her that I can pay but not like she even care.

"You need to know how to make deal when you are buying things especially at the market." Sejeong said when we walking away after buying meat. "Do I need to? It's not like I don't have not enough money." She rolled her eyes before giving me a very "i'm so done" done face, "People don't care how much money you got, it's the quality and the quantity of the things you bought. Plus, bargaining is really fun." She smiles making her eyes shaping into beautiful crescent moon that making my heartbeat suddenly beating loud.

"Bar-bargaining is not my thing." I fake a cough after saying that to cover my stupid stutter. "What else we need to buy?" She asked and I quickly took my phone out to see the note of groceries Mom told me to buy because I need to cover my nervousness in front of her. I can't be fall in love with her right?

"Alcohol is the last one." I answered and her head starting to look around searching for alcohol. I can't take my eyes off her face like I was attracted to her for a real deal. How can someone looks this pretty? I don't even like her.

"Let's Go!" I went out from my thoughts when my hand are suddenly being pulled by her as we running toward a alcohol section where many people are gathering around.

"DRINK ONE BAMBOO OF BEERS AND YOU WILL GET A FREE ONE BOX OF BEERS!"

"Eomma, Appa! Free beers!!!" Jehun points with excitement and I'm looking at the big half of bamboo where they will pour the alcohol in. People will probably pass out if they drank all alcohol inside that shit.

[size of the bamboo but cut in half 😂 ]

"I'll try!" Sejeong gave me her serious look making my mouth dropped open. "Like for seriously?!" She nodded at my words while her eyes are looking at the beers. "No you don't want to go." I said and Jehun smirked at me, "She's a better drinker than you. Don't worry too much, Appa. Eomma, go!" Jehun said before pushing Sejeong to the front and she's the only one who's taking the challenge.

I cannot believe this damn thing.

The challenge start and everyone is of course cheering for Sejeong since she's the only one that willing to do the challenge by herself. She stares at the bamboo intimidately like it's the solution for the corrupt world as more than 5 bottles of beers are poured inside the bamboo by the owner of the store. He is surprised to see a woman coming to the front and I don't even have anything to say.

The owner slammed the last bottle of beer onto the table and Sejeong took the bamboo "glass" toward her mouth as she started to drink the beer inside. The size of the bamboo literally covering whole her small face and guess what, she succeeded the challenge by drinking it under one minute. I never knew she was a monster.

"I told you eomma is good at drinking!!!!!" Jehun exclaimed proudly as he's clapping his hands and I'm just standing with my mouth open like an idiot. How can that possible?!

Sejeong throw her hand up for her victory and I can see that she's already drunk. She walks toward me and Jehun while smiling stupidly with drunken steps. I took hold on her as we're walking toward the car because she is about to pass out.

The onwer even took a polarized picture of me, Sejeong and Jehun for a memory and this that even important right now?!

I sling her bag to my shoulder and told Jehun to open the car door so I can put her mother in, Jehun keep taking video of us with his camera and I cannot do anything but to just let him. I really hate it when someone taking my photos or videos. It's just annoying.

While I was about to put Sejeong inside the car, she suddenly opening up her eyes and putting her both hands on my shoulders. She gave me a smile that can makes my knees go weak and my heartbeat starting to beat faster when she suddenly getting her face near toward my lips.

fuck.

"Wha.. what... are you going to.. going to do??" I stuttered stupidly and fortunately she will not remember this in the future because she is drunk. "I... hahaha.. I fucking... hate you!!" She said with her tipsy voice. I rolled my eyes and keep trying my best to put her inside the car as she keep attaching herself to me.

"You!... you are so.. damn... fucking... handsome!!... but you are mean!!!" She slapped my chest making me cursing in pain. "Yah! It's hurt!" I cried making she's laughing like a crazy woman. "If I could... turn back the time.. I should.. marry you instead of.. buying your sperm so I can move on.... be happy... but... you are stupid... i'm so glad my baby Jehun is not...." She continued and I'm already done with this stupid shit. Instead of helping me, Jehun is still taking video of us while laughing.

"You really don't want to help me, Kim Jehun?" I look at him which is directly to his camera and he just giving sign to continue with his mom instead of asnwering. This kid..

"Now, let's go back and relax your drunk self at home. " I said to Sejeong as i'm trying to put her inside the car again but she suddenly holding my face, pulling it really close to her lips like less than one inch our lips can be touched and for the last moment she pulling my lips, I closed my eyes tightly as I feel my lips are touching her's.

We fucking kissed.

I can't pull my head away because she is grabbing my head tightly and I don't want to break my neck. It's not a french kiss that involve anything inside the mouth, our lips are simply touching and I can feel her smile while this happening. I don't know why I'm just going with this until I see Jehun is covering his mouth and his eyes are wide.

I immediately push Sejeong away but at that moment, she puke on my LV (Louis Vuitton) shoes making my soul draining out from my body.

"Shit!" I yelled and she's suddenly wailing listening to me cursing. I sighed heavily before carry her whole body into bride style and putting her inside the car and quickly buckling the seatbelt so she cannot so anything else.

I throw my shoes away, and taking my aunt's flip flop inside the car because my feets need damn protection. Jehun is laughing so hard at me and I just giving him a glare by the front mirror.

"You and your eomma are so damn annoying!"

"I know right! and we are cute. Hehehe." Jehun chuckles making my eyes rolled full of annoyance and I secretly smiling thinking about what's happening today.

today is chaos but I kinda like today.