Chapter 1

After story edit: I wrote this story years ago and sorta lost interest in it and Jake so the ending is kinda rushed but I just wanted to finish it and post it instead of deleting it. I'm publishing this along with my anime one shots so I hope that doesn't seem weird. Anyways I don't really watch the trap house anymore but each to their own, hope you enjoy?
--------------------

"COLBY!!!!!" I scream as loud as I can as I storm downstairs still in a towel from the shower I had to cut short, water trailing behind me as I stornched for him.

Laughs and giggles can be heard from down the stairs as I stomp down them. As I round the corner I see Colby holding his camera snickering with Sam and Corey.

I don't even care that I'm in a towel. I'm enraged about this prank that they pulled on me in my relaxing time.

They seem shocked as they see me in a towel and Colby tries to keep the camera above my chest so that you can only see my face and my now magenta coloured hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK COLBY." I yell at him as I gesture to my hair, fuming.

"Why'd you accuse me first?" He stifles a laugh as he adjusts the camera again.

"Because you're holding the camera?" I question in a duh tone.

"But you yelled my name before you saw us." He pouts before looking to Sam with a mischievous look.

"Who else is stupid enough to mess with my hair? You better watch out now cause you're someone who loves their hair just as much as I love mine and if you can mess with mine when I say it's off limits than I can mess with yours even though you've said it's off limits." I grin back already planning what to do.

"You can't do that." His face pales as the idea of his hair being messed with is brought up.

"I can and wi-" I'm cut off by someone entering the room.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I look over to see Jake glaring at me and the others. Suddenly I remember I'm in a towel and blush.

"They pranked me while I was in the shower and I came down here to scold them and I forgot I was in a towel." The words quickly rush out of my mouth as I look at Jake.

"And you decided to record her like that?" Jake growls towards Colby as he covers my body with his.

"No no no, I've been angling the camera so that you can only see her head and above, I wouldn't do that dude." He answers as quickly as me. Jake seems to calm down but is still on edge because the boys have seen me in just a towel.

"Baby it's ok, it's not like they saw me naked or anything." I say gently as I touch his upper arm.

"They might as well have, you're basically naked." He glares down at me. I know he isn't mad at me though, he's just protective.

"But hey, she's got your hair now???" Colby supplies uncertainly.

Jake then looks at my hair to see that it is indeed the same colour as his and he smiles slightly before it turns to a scowl again as he turns to face Colby again.

"She said her hair is off limits though." He glares at Colby as he pales once again.

"About that." He laughs nervously. I put my hand over Jake's as I talk.

"Baby I'm gonna get him back ten times worse for this." I grin up at him with a mischievous glint in my eyes. He smiles down at me and nods.

"I'll help, but for now let's get you out of these pervs view." He lightly pushes me towards the stairs and waits till I'm around the corner to turn to his friends.