Chapter 6

Warning: Smut ahead!
This isn't really necessary to read for the story line so you can skip over it if you want to.

As I wake up I'm pleased to see my lover's arms wrapped securely around my waist and from the breeze on my neck I could only assume that he has nestled his face into my neck.

My plan to get out of bed and go to the gym evaporated as I snuggle back into him more causing him to groan lightly.

I grin and do it again but much more slowly this time, igniting a low growl from Jakes mouth. Immediately I am flipped over so that I am laying beneath him and he is hovering above me.

"You know what that does to me babe." He says huskily because of his morning voice.

His ruffled hair falls slightly over his eyes that hold such intensity that it ignites something in my core.

"That's why I do it." I whisper back seductively, praying that this isn't just a teasing moment and that it turns into something more.

"God the things you do to me." His voice makes my breath hitch as he leans into my neck and plants light kisses along it.

He reaches for my shirt and slowly lifts it over my head before tossing it to the floor.

"Jake~" I mewl as he sucks on my neck, creating multiple hickeys before slowly moving to leave kisses on the cups of my bra. He then travels down to my stomach, leaving a trail of light kisses, teasing me.

"Jake please." I gasp out at the frustration of not receiving the pleasure I'm craving for.

His eyes dart up to meet my own, a sly grin on his face as he ever so slowly starts to pull down my shorts. My hips buck upward, begging him to hurry up which leads to him going even slower.

As I'm about to lose my patience, he slides my shorts off all the way before coming back up to unclip my bra, which he does in one successful move before throwing it with the other clothes.

He takes his time to sit back and admire my body before leaning down to my breasts, licking one slowly while he lightly massages the other.

I squirm underneath him and buck my hips, trying to create some sort of friction between the two of us which leads to Jake moving his free hand to hold my hips down.

I whine in protest, causing him to chuckle before finally removing my underwear. He takes his time to admire and love every curve and crevice of my body.

He lowers his head to my pussy before blowing lightly on it while grinning. He loves to tease me but what he never thinks about in the moment is that I do too.

I flip us over so that I'm straddling him and start slowly grinding on him causing him to throw his head back with a low groan slipping from his mouth.

Grinning at his reaction, I stop moving completely. His head shoots up to look me directly in the eyes with a deadly glare as he finally catches on to what I'm doing.

Both equally frustrated, we had enough of the teasing and were craving our highs. Jake takes the lead and flips us over again so that he is on top. He quickly removed his boxers and tosses them to the floor. He gives me a small glare, silently telling me to not tease him again.

I obey and wrap my legs around his hips, begging him to continue.

"Baby please." I'm becoming a writhing mess of need underneath him. He grins but decides to prolong for whatever reason.

"I'm gonna need you to beg." He whispers in my ear as he leans down to my neck.

At this point I don't care about any sort of dignity or embarrassment, I need him and I need him now.

"God Jake, just fuck me already!" I moan loudly into his ear as he thrusts fully into me.

With my legs tightly wrapped around his waist and my hands on his back, he begins thrusting into me. I moan loudly while my toes curl and my nails scratch up his back.

My moans only get louder and louder as he fucks me harder and faster. I don't care if the roommates hear me, I only care about reaching the climax that I have been deprived of for so long.

"Jake! Fuck fuck fuck. God fuck me harder please~" Words and pleads fall from my mouth as he picks up the pace.

He's fucking me so hard that I'm surprised the bed hasn't broken. I love it though, I want him to completely destroy my pussy and overload me with cum.

The pleasure I'm receiving from every plow throws me into a world of ecstasy. I cry out every time he thrusts into me only causing him to go harder and faster if that is even possible.

I'm at a loss for breath when I feel the all too familiar build up in my stomach. I buck my hips to meet Jakes as a string of continuous cut off moans slip past my mouth, alerting Jake that I'm close.

He pulls my hips to meet his and somehow hits deeper than he was before causing me to immediately cry out in pure bliss and ecstasy as I reach my intense orgasm.

I squirm under him as my orgasm rocks through my body, making me feel lightheaded before slowly coming back down. Jake had continued to thrust into me a few more times before moaning loudly as he pulls out and comes all over my stomach.

Both out of breath, we lay beside each other trying to collect ourselves. After being relatively back to normal I start to get up to go wash off.

"Where are you going?" Jake mumbles softly, almost as if still in a world of bliss. I stand and turn to him, gesturing to my body as he looks at me with half lidded eyes.

"I have to clean up your mess on my body, I'm not just gonna leave it there." I laugh as I get some clothes and a towel.

"Need some help?" He gives me a mischievous grin. I grin back and give him a seductive look.

"Maybe." I say as I saunter out of the room with him immediately on my heels as we enter the bathroom and lock the door.