~Part 7~

Alastor merely chuckled.

"Oh no sir, I don't think that'll be necessary"

He pushed Alastor while he smiles cheerfully, cracking his neck in two. I was horrified, a demon who can just crack his neck in fucking half? Jesus.

The man must've taken the oh so obvious hint and ran away, tripping over traffic cones while doing so.

Alastor chuckled and fixed his neck, then turned to me.

"I apologize for that...fiend. Now let us get on with our outing."

     He held out his arm for me which I took gratefully, still being bothered about that man. We walked through the streets of hell, people screaming and running away, or just flat out passing out. I chuckled as some guy looked at Alastor and I then ran into a fucking wall.

      Once we got to a small coffee shop, he opens the door for me. I smiled and thanked him, entering cautiously because you never know with him. He entered after, and that's when shit got creepy.

     The whole coffee shop fell quiet, only the uneasy breaths of these demons can be heard. I sighed and walked up to the counter, Alastor walking closely behind me. No one was at the counter so I reached around and grabbed a cookie from behind the display they have them on.
I looked around to see an employee under the desk, I chuckled lightly. The employee's eyes widened as he felt me tug him from his shirt to stand up, me of course being (height), it was actually (easy or hard) pulling him up.

I smiled cheekily, and looked at the menu.

"Hi! I'm Y/N! I'd like to order..."

     I tapped my chin as if in deep thought, then lit up my face to show this bastard I wanted to order.

"A hot chocolate please"

   He nervously smiled and wrote something down on a notepad, then Alastor stepped up from behind me. The employee was shivering, but tried to stay calm.

"A-and for you s-sir?"

Alastor glanced at the menu for a while, then looked at the employee with a confident smirk.

"One black coffee my good man"

      The employee eased up a bit, then turned around to make them. First, he made Alastor's. For obvious reasons
Then he made mine, but with the cream in the middle in the shape of a heart. He handed it to me and also handed me a slip of paper.
   I chuckled and opened it. Expecting a website name to leave a review of rating on. Or even a cute little note. But nope!

                        It was his number. 

    I crumpled up the paper and threw it at him, and splashed some of my hot chocolate onto his lower region.

"Oh my apologies! I didn't watch where I was carrying this thing."

Then I crouched over the counter and whispered.

"Suck it up you little bitch"

   The man cringed in pain and didn't bother to ring us up. Alastor grinned cheekily and we walked out of there, the people who were in the coffee shop definitely had a show.

    On our walk to the supposed park in hell, Alastor's arm was locked in mine. He was chatting about something, but I didn't care. I was staring into his eyes.

       I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I love his eyes, they're so nice and fucking terrifying. I always get lost in them but catch myself before he glances at me.

     I don't like his personality, though. His cocky 'I'm better then you' personality! Yeah...no. I'm more laid back and don't really care about what people think. Alastor doesn't either but he hates people nonetheless.

   I must've been zoning out for a while because he strolled up to a place foreign to me. It had a bright red sign above it, it read 'Franklin and Rosie Emporium'

The Franklin was crossed out, which I found weird. Who am I to judge? Well let's see where this goes and then I'll judge whoever the fuck lives here.

Alastor knocked on the door, his smile never wavering from his face. His arm was still locked in mine, which I found off but didn't do anything about it. After all, you don't want to poke the bear.

I hear the sounds of a sing-songy voice come from the other side.

"Coming!~"

The silent sounds of heel clicks can be heard as it abruptly stops. Then the door opens. There was a female, her skin gray and her smile strangely like Alastor's. She had a huge hat on, with little skulls on it as a design choice. Her dress was very victorian esc, but more modern. It was a very light grayish purple color, reaching down to past her shins. She had her hair in a little bun, with some flowers around it. Her face was full of make up, but it was mostly powder.

She immediately locked eyes with me and turned to me, holding her hand out.

"The names Rosie dear, charmed I'm sure"