~Part 14~

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER, AT THE END YOU MAY CHOOSE WHAT YOU DO. I WILL WAIT 42 HOURS FOR RESULTS, GOOD LUCK! :)
——————————————————————

Y/N's POV

As I walked out with my new companion, I wondered where I would go.

Alastor hasn't been gone that long, I figured I would try and find him. Besides, where'd he even go? That bitches place?

I strolled down the street with my dog, making people run out of the way because if I wasn't scary enough, he sure as hell will finish the job for me.

We eventually got to her place, I decided to not knock on the door and to just quietly walk in. I don't want to see her again, she gives me the chills. Not the nice chills or the cold chills, fucking creepy chills. Like the chills you get from someone watching you, or maybe reading something really descriptive because the author doesn't want to get into the plot because she doesn't know where to really take it, and she's kinda scared about where it'll go because she's just winging it.

Anyways, I walk quietly around the house, carrying the pup in my hands. I find myself down a strange hallway, walking and putting my ear to each oak door. As I end the hallway, I hear faint chatter and glass clinking.

I look to the door on my right, gently putting my ear to it and it flicking slightly.

As my ears dial in, I hear their conversation.

"I mean Alastor, dear, why do you stray away from the task? You know you got her father to come after her so you can meet her, now why don't you actually do it?"

Alastor sighed, "Rosie, dear...she just got a little carried away that's all. It's all apart of the plan, I assure you. Just a little off track."

My heart shatters, was he....talking about me? I swear to Lucifer I'm gunna beat his hot ass when we get home.

I quietly back away from the door, tears tugging at my eyes.

A sudden silent creak in the floor happened while I was backing up, I screamed inside and quickly ran into a room, quietly shutting the door and looking around.

I see I ran into a bedroom where a little woman (who looks a hella lot like a little Rosie) was painting. She had headphones on so she couldn't hear me, I've heard of what they are.

I don't like them.

I quietly slid past the woman painting, her faced towards the wall and she was swaying slightly.

I silently took the dog and got underneath her bed, sliding us underneath slightly. After a few moments I heard faint footsteps near the door, and a few seconds of waiting led to the door being knocked on.

I quickly shuffled closer to the wall, and away from where they are conversing. I started to feel the floor creek and I felt a button or something in the dark.

This bed is also a king size so that's fun, probably for whoever owns it.

My dog being the little shit he is pressed started to paw at my hand, near the button. As I was quietly pulling my hand away and cursing, the dog pressed my hand against the cold metal button, causing me to jump slightly and cringe waiting for something to happen.

After I few moments, I relaxed. Nothing was going to happen! I'll be fine-

A sharp jolt cuts me off mid thought, rattling and cranking comes from beneath me.

"What the fuuuuck?"

The floor suddenly opened abruptly, my mom reflexes kicked in and I hugged the dog and held my back to the ground. My eyes squeezed shut.

   After a moment of falling I hit the ground with brute force, grunting lowly. After a second of complaining to myself, I got up and the puppy hopped off my lap.

I stood up slowly, adjusting to my surroundings.

      "Where the fuck are we pup?"

I slowly starting walking, it was like a dirt maze. Left and right and ups and downs.

This is some scary shit.

I walk around with the dog behind me, following my every move.

   Eventually, I came upon a right and a left turn.

Down the left turn, it looked like it was bright! Uh...but there was a red liquid running into it.

The right way was dark, but it had....harps playing?

I don't know

      WHAT SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?

COMMENT FOR:RIGHT

COMMENT FOR:LEFT

Love yaaz! And thank you so much for 13k reads <333