~Part 8~

I shook her hand carefully, as to not try to break her very noodle looking arms.

   Her smile wavered slightly and she sighed through her teeth.

"I'm sure Alastor's been treating you nicely, dear"

   I nodded my head and tried to say something, but got rudely interrupted by Alastor.

"Yes I-"

"Oh my dear, Rosie."

He kissed her hand and stood up, adjusting himself. I'll admit, I could feel my cheeks heat up a bit. I awkwardly fixed my jacket, Rosie made dead eye...well 'eye' contact with me. I also could tell Rosie didn't like my outfit from the moment she layed her dead eyes on me.
   She snickered and looked at me, her smile turning into a sly grin. She adjusted her dress and carefully stepped to the side, letting us into her home...? She of course let Alastor in first, which he thanked her. I strolled up to the door and she walked inside, slamming the door in my face.

I opened the door with a few inaudible curses, which Alastor heard. I immediately regretted it when he heard because he chuckled and leaned close to me.

"You have quite a sailor mouth, dear."

"Yeah! Well fuck you."

Rosie must've heard out little conversation because she stopped dead in her tracks, turning to me. Her smile was crooked, and her teeth were sharp.

"Oh my dear, we don't tolerate bad language. Do we Alastor?"

I chuckled and walked past her, slamming my shoulder into hers. I walked around the house, taking note of the knifes in the kitchen in case this freak decides to use it piss me off a little bit more later.

I felt my throat get dry, this usually means that I want a smoke. I don't know why, but I've smoked so much my throat just gets dry like the Sahara.

I leaned against a wall and patted my pockets, feeling around for a box of cigs. I felt a box like object and pulled it out of my jacket pocket, getting furious when I opened the pack.

Empty

"Well fuck me"

I threw the box on the floor and crushed it with my foot. I start to zone out, staring at the delicately tiled floor. Getting a sudden rush of adrenaline I stomped my foot down, cracking the tiles.

(Me and my ADHD)

I groaned and tapped my foot, hearing little cracks on the floor as I did. I give up and just slump to the floor, hearing Alastor and Rosie talk in the other room about politics and shit. Then I guess Rosie decided to change the topic. My ears perked so listen more carefully.

"Well sweetheart, I don't get why you like that damn Y/N so much-"

   Her voice drowned out as I remembered my father saying that. She was also trying to get my attention by saying it loudly. I cringed. Anyways, back to my father and his shit.

He's still in Hell, probably looking for my sorry ass.

It was true, he was probably still out there with his gang. I wonder if he has guns? A mafia? A life?

My throat started to feel itchy, like sand was stuck in my throat. I got irritated and scratched it, forgetting I have claws.

I swore to myself as I felt the scratches burn, and warm liquid run down my neck. I wiped it with my jacket sleeve and got up, searching for cigarettes somewhere in this house.

I searched the cupboards, the little nooks and crannies. I eventually gave up and searched through the drawer, finding a little box. I opened it and saw a note with cursive handwriting, way too nice to be any simple persons. I carefully opened it and ripped the envelope, noticing it said 'To Alastor~'
I opened the note, and read it carefully.

Dear Alastor,

I've heard you've now gotten that Y/N, I've also heard she's a real downer. Anyways, have you forgotten the plan? You've not written back to me in a few months, and I've been sending you this over and over and over. Have you forgotten? How you've talked to her dad to try and kill her again? Her father after all was my ex husband, and I hope I do find someone to fill that position soon~
But you must stop caring about her so much! She is sidetracking you, you bafoon! Anyways, don't sidetrack. Get rid of her as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Rosie

I chuckled and stuffed it in my pocket, to use when I needed it most.
I fixed my jacket and ruffled my hair, it's like the peacock in a sense. The animal shows off its feathers to look bigger or some shit. Well I'm trying it today.

I walked into the living room, Alastor leaning against the wall as Rosie was getting too close for comfort. I cringed and grabbed Alastor's arm. He looked intrigued as to what I was doing so he followed. I shoved him out of the door and gave Rosie a big ol' middle finger as I walked out of the door.

"Alastor, we're going to the hotel and I don't give a shit if you want to or not"

He chuckled.

"whatever you say darling"

————————————-
WELL THAT TOOK FOREVER!

AND GUESS WHO HAS A TIK TOK??

Add me please I need clout.

who.you.calling.pinhead_

Please

Shit I'm sorry and I'll try to post earlier. Anyways a HUGE fucking shoutout to     
DeluxeYoyos

what the fuck is that ^^^^^

Anyways she/he is such a huge inspiration for me and my story.

LOVE YALLS AND YEE THE HAW THANKS FOR 1K!!

Anyways love you bitches and be sure to do safe and stay drugs.

Brie