~Part 10~

I'm being totally honest.......I'm high as fuck.

     Brie brought some weed to celebrate the news thing, the "bloody damsel".
She said she knew I would've gotten my big shot here in hell, but she's said that 47 times already.

"Ya know Y/N, I always knew you were going to be-"

She motioned her hands upwards towards the crimson sky

"-a big shot. Ya know what I'm talking about? Yeah you know what I'm talking about."

48 times.

  We chilled out for a while longer, her and I passing the blunt, until we heard a slight knock on the door. Her and I lazily turned our red ass eyes towards the door.

  "I'll get it" Brie says heroically, stumbling around when she got up. She eventually got to the door and opened it, slowly.

"Well helloooo there sir, may I ask who you would like to seeeeee?"

He pushed passed Brie who was on the floor, giggling. I look at the man, who I've seen so many times before. The red shoes, black pants, striped crimson coat, and beautiful terrifying eyes!

....Alastor.

  He grimaced to himself, wiping his sleeves so he could get Brie's weed smell off of him. He slowly sat on the bed and fluffed his hair. Waiting a bit. Then silence.

"Boo"

  He looked taken aback as I tried to fucking SCARE him, even though I didn't give a shit. I always used to hate him, now he's starting to grow on me. Also, by the time the highness was down I was attacking him with questions.

   How did you get here? Why do people die? How is Frank Sinatra not in Hell? Why does my dad look like an ape in hell? Who the fuck is Jeremy Heere?

    Alastor seemed quite amused, actually. Him answering every one, except that Jeremy Heere question. He answered every question with a well, you see, and even, I don't know darling.

I don't know how long it was until the hellish sun rose from whatever's underneath Hell. In that moment Alastor popped out of bed and sprung to the bathroom, probably not to be seen by Brie. When Brie came to, she was honestly high-hungover? I set her on my window shield and told her to go back to wherever she came from.

Her answer being,

"My mom?"

   When she finally left, I was delt with a furious Vaggie, calming Charlie, and Angel. When I walked down the stairs I swear I heard a whoosh go past me. I look to where the sound came from, it was Vaggie. Holding a fucking chancla.

"What the fuck Y/N? Why was the smell of pot all throughout the hotel?"

  I shrugged and walked to the fridge, grabbing milk. I shuffled over the the counter, grabbing some Halos cereal. I poured the cereal in then the milk, then ate my life away. Suddenly, loud powerful footsteps thudded through the kitchen, where Alastor now stands. I looked up at him and ate my cereal, a little bit falling from my mouth. Alastor (being the mom he is) actually wiped the milk from my lips and wiped his finger off on his shirt.

   "So uh Al, I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date?"

His ears perked, him nodding yes 10 times. I got the message and finished eating my cereal. I walked back upstairs to Charlie and Vaggie fighting.

"She's bringing down the Hotel, Charlie-"

"I don't give a shit! She's really helpful and I really feel bad for her."

  I ignored the rest of the conversation and finally got to my room, walking in and brushing out my hair and ears. I looked down, met with a familiar sight. The tile. The tile was still cracked, I smiled as I remembered that night. Alastor almost kissing me, then brutally stabbing me on the heart...Figuratively, of course.

   I walked back down the steps and whistled silently. I leaned against the podium in the living room and sighed, running a hand through my hair. I was zoned out for a few minutes until some long dangly arms wrapped around my waist. Then hoisted me up onto their back like a piggy back ride. I giggled and Alastor's ears twitched because of how close I was to them. I blew on one and it twitched. I giggled again when Alastor held me in his arms like a baby, seamlessly tossing me back and forth.

His grin was humongous, and his laugh was so bright today.

He was in a good mood.

"Hello Y/N dearest! Are you ready for date two?!"

  He set me down and held my hand, my face red and tear stricken from laughing so much.

"Know what Al? I think I am"

I went up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. Then we walked out to the streets of Hell.