~Part 9~

We walked in silence the whole way to the hotel, he tried to strike up conversation but I turned every single one down...except one.

He asked about how I got here, I sighed and rubbed my arms. I was trying to come up with a way to avoid this topic...like saying something my snarky ass would probably say.

...but I didn't.

I put my fingers into a fake gun, and pointed it to my head, jolting it back and making a gun sound effect. I waiting a moment for him to get it, he just said, "oh" and continued walking on.
As we were walking people must've not noticed Alastor, because boys were cat calling me again.

"Cmon honey I'll show ya what yer missin"

"Awh baby don't walk away"

"Do you believe in love in first sight or should I walk by agai-"

BANG

I pulled my gun from my pocket and shot the bastard. (pretend it's been there the entire time. Kay? Kay.)

Crimson red splattered on the walls, women and children running away with all of the men who cat called me. I quickly turned around and shot the other men who cat called me, not killing them but shooting them in the leg or stomach.

I turned to Alastor and spoke lowly,

"Bloody bastards ruined my bullets"

He chuckled and quickly caught up to me, my fast walking was an understatement. Apparently, the 666 news was right around the corner, so the news van was right chasing us. I got an idea and took out my switchblade, throwing it at the tires. They popped.

I heard muffled screaming inside as I grabbed Alastor's arm and booked it. We ran until we got inside of the hotel, TV blaring something about Hepatitis B. It quickly turned to the 666 news, a breaking news banner on the top of the screen.

The camera was focused on a hussy reporter with her costar, a little man wearing a gas mask. The scenery in the back was where we just were, on the street where I killed that guy.

The man tried to say something about the topic, but got cut off by the female reporter.

"Chaos on the-"

She pushed the man out of the shot, an inaudible 'shit!' bejng heard off camera.

"Chaos on the streets as an appearance by a supposed new player enters the game!"

By game she supposedly meant the top leaders of hell.

"-just a few moments ago a woman was found walking next to THE Radio Demon! Let's get some eye witness reports"

The TV cut to a man and a woman, the man holding his arm in pain.

"She like-well-s-she....she shot me! And told me to never mess with her again"

The man trudged off camera while the girl was just getting started on boasting what had happened.

"I heard a few shots rang out, and like, somebody screaming 'Don't mess with the Bloody Damsel' so I think that's her like, name or something? I don't know but it was weird"

She shoved her phone into the camera showing a video of me shooting that guys head and shooting the other men, I didn't even realize Alastor was laughing wildly. I also apparently didn't notice I screamed DON'T MESS WITH THE BLOODY DAMSEL!

Oh shit.

The TV cut back to the female reporter, her smile cheery and fake as all hell.

"Now we DO have a new contender in this game of ours! Everybody welcome the new player, Bloody Damsel!"

The TV cut and Alastor and I looked at each other, not wanting to go into the living room. We eventually made up our minds and walked into the living room, everyone's eyes on us.

"QUÉ DEMONIOS?"

(Hehehe google translated to what the hell)

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, biting my lip gently. I shook my head and looked at them one by one. Angel looked intrigued. Charlie looked worried. Vaggie looked like an angry mom. Husk looked like he was nowhere to be seen.

I got a burst of nervousness, but spoke my mind.

"For my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice."

(If you get that reference I worship you)

I walked upstairs and shut the door. Sprinting to my bed, and shoving myself under the covers.

About 15 minutes pass and I'm almost asleep. Until I hear knocks on my window.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I get up and open the window, revealing a very excited Brie behind it. I opened it wide enough for her to get through and she sat on my bed smoking her supposed weed.

"I saw you on the news, very impressive"