~Part 12~

SOME STEAMY SHIZ
( I will warn you when it gets to it)
I apologize if the cleanse is wrong, or stated incorrectly. I really don't know what a cleanse is and I am taking it as demons dying to make more room in hell, if I am incorrect just correct me in the comments.

But don't be pricks.

Okay love youuuuu
————————————————————————

                   One day until next cleanse

"Shit shit shit shit shit"

Alastor looks at me worryingly, his smile faltering slightly as his face keeps a very stern expression. He looks at me and thinks, then answers for himself.

"Ah my dove, scared for the next cleanse?"

"Uh, yeah actually. It's my first one and I don't wanna go to wherever the sinners go"
(Little mermaid WHO-)

He cocked an eyebrow

"I mean, the second hell. Ya know-hell hell"

He sighed contently and continued walking with me, trying to soothe my worry with sweet nothings and compliments.

"I don't even know why you're worried, darling. As long as you're with me, you won't get hurt"

I laughed and stuck my hand in his.

"Ya wanna go back to the Hotel"? I questioned.

"Whatever suits you, darling. I just have to run a quick errand to attend to. It's with an old friend you've met before, she's lovely company"

I felt a pang of jealousy, my heart aching just a bit. I shook it off, though.

"Can I come with you, babe? I don't wanna walk alone."

He chuckled, "Of course, darling. Though, no one would be scared of you now"

I giggled and tightened my hand in his, putting my head on his shoulder.

"But Al?"

I sounded like a two year old

"Yes, honey?"

"Can we stop at the Hotel for like, 10 minutes? I wanna cuddle"

"Sure"

We did our daily routine, really. Walking around Hell and causing horror.

Alastor tripped over a beer bottle while he was walking, I lost my shit at that.

When we got to the hotel, Angel winked at me as we ran upstairs. Screaming, "USE PROTECTION!"

(SOME STEAMY SHOWER STUFF STARTS HERE!!!!)

We ran into my room and I fell onto the bed, Alastor walking to the radio. He turned on some jazz and took off his gloves.

I gulped nervously and he chuckled, reading me like a book.

"Are you really this desperate, Y/N?"

I didn't know if he wanted me to answer or not, but I nodded.

"Good"

He walked over to the bed, hovering over me.
He began to kiss down my neck, sucking on some sweet spots.

He knew exactly what spots drove me wild, he found this spot underneath my jawline. He sucked on it, leaving a hickey. When he bit into is slightly I moaned quietly, bucking up my hips. He tsked and told me to wait. He then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

((It's done for now I'm sorry it's so short))

He plopped himself on my stomach and I played with his ears, him purring softly.

His head nodded into my hands, his ears folding slightly. I pet his ears and kissed his forehead lightly.

He then put his head on my shoulder and mumbled something quietly, "I think we should get going, darling"

I got up and stretched, groaning slightly.
I saw Alastor's cheeks turn a tinted red color, then return to normal once he cleared his throat.

"Let's go, baby"