SĮX [sc]

RØRY

It was gentle, like a feather. Like he was scared, which was crazy. Kay Marvel, kissing me like he was afraid to lose me.

He cup one hand on my cheek, hesitating like I'd run away. His hand on my scars made me whimper, it made me feel special and that my scars weren't absolutely disgusting.

At my whimper, Kay smooths his thumb over my cheekbone while still moving his lips slowly -almost lovingly- against mine. I held tightly onto his shoulders, my back straight in tenseness and body flushed up against his.

Even when surrounded by water, my skin grew hot. The pool water sizzled and hissed as I forced my lips against his a bit firmer than before.

Kay grunts and I felt shivers course through my whole body. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Kay moves his hands to cup the underside of my thighs and boy does that make me aware of the fact that this is the furthest I've gone in the past four months.

I bite down on Kay's bottom lip and he groans. I further heat up the kiss, pulling on Kay's hair, biting his lips, pushing myself into his body.

I felt so desperate and needy. I knew that if I didn't stop this now I was going to let Kay do whatever he wants to me and I knew I was going to regret it afterwards, but still, I started undoing my tie.

Kay pushes on my chest, putting space between us as he takes his lips off mine. I chase his mouth, hungry, but my lips met his cheek. He had turned his face away from mine.

"Kay, what the fuck?" I asked, voice husky from crying and from that kiss. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Rory," Kay cleared his throat before looking back at me with a indifferent expression. He dropped me and took a step back. "Your dads are probably waiting for you."

My toes start to cramp from being on my tippy toes but I ignored it to try and catch Kay's onyx eyes.

"What-" I took a swaying step back.

Kay turns to the side of the pool and hauls himself out of the water, muscles in his back moving over each other. His black boxers were also wet and clingy.

Why was I hurt that he cut it off? Because it was the second time he left me after intending something? Was it my scars that scared him off now?

I was disgusting, worrying over this like some pathetic thirteen year old thinking they are falling in love for the first time.

If course, I had already had my first love, and we all know how that turned out.

I was not having a repeat with Quinn. I was not going to fall for every guy that so much as smiled at me. Just because Kay kissed me after everything didn't mean I was going to start planning our fucking wedding. I did that with Quinn, he saw a pretty face and I saw someone who actually liked me -or what I thought was liking me- and that was our relationship.

Besides, even if I began liking Kay for some bizarre reason, he'd just do the same thing. Make up some excuse to go hook up with someone better looking, smarter, happier, less clingy, less suffocating, less scarred.

Kay starts pulling up his pants, face bored and unaffected. That made me unreasonably furious.

"What the fuck!" I screamed at him. Kay ignored me. I pull myself out of the pool, clothes heavy and sticky. Curse him for making me jump in after his suicidal ass. At least I dropped my phone in my shoes.

"Hey, asshole!" I shove him. "You hear me now?" Kay looked me in the eye and I could see my dampened figure in the reflection of them.

Kay raised a dark eyebrow at me, blue hair curling on his temples and dividing his eyes into shards of deep ocean.

"Yes," Kay blinks like he couldn't care less.

"Was I really such a good fuck?! Huh?" I snatch the shirt out of Kay's hands as he was about to pull it over his arms. I throw it into the pool, seeing red. "So good that you wanted fucking seconds?! Too bad I'm a scared boy, huh? Not good enough for Kay-mother-fucking-Marvel?!"

I was about to open my mouth again, so ready to rip into Kay until he felt as useless as I did, but then my phone buzzed.

I snatch I up, ready to see Dad asking me where the fuck I was. However, it was from an unknown number.

I didn't get you the first time, little Liar Boy. However, I assure you, Liar Boy, next time you shall finally be able to say hello to The Fox again!

The Fox.

Mum.

My blood runs cold. I could hear it in my ears, a pounding so deafening I didn't even hear the clatter of my phone to the concrete ground. I knew it shattered, i knew it slipped through my fingers. I knew I was dead.

Liar Boy.

The Fox.

I saw her blazing hair, loose and fox red. The ends coated -caked- in blood. Stained and frayed and wispy. It caught in her chilling grin. Against his albino skin. Taken by the wind along with maple and gumtree leaves.

"Pet?" Kay's voice shot through the haze in my mind like a sword of royals. I realised I was on the floor, huddling up to Kay. So much for cursing his birth. "Hush, Pet, shush."

I felt trails of tears falling from my eyes and into Kay's chest.

It felt like someone -The Fox- was holding down on my throat, air trying desperately to get into my lungs and failing miserably.

Kay starts rocking me like a new born baby.

"Help me," I gasped, still hyperventilating. "Help me- help me- help me!" I wailed so hard it hurt every muscle in my body, my throat felt like barbed wire or razor blades.

"Okay, it's okay, Pet. I'll help you, it's okay." Kay rubbed between my shoulder blades as he whispers to me. I needed to scream so loud I blacked out, I need to. "Talk to me, who's the Prime Minister today?"

I gulp, finding my voice. "Scomo." I mumbled through sobs.

"That's right," Kay whispered back. "Scott Morrison."

"Scomo." I corrected.

"Alright, Scomo it is." Kay smoothed my hair from my face, running his thumb under my eyes.

"Why are you so mean?" I whimper and Kay lets a look of surprise cover his face like a flash of lightning.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I flinch at my Dad's scary father voice. "Get the fuck off my son!"