TWĖNTŸ-THRĖĖ [m]

RØRY
"Holy fuck!"

It's Ethan who yells that before pushing past Kay who's frozen in the door. Ethan runs to Danny and tries pulling on the handcuffs to brake them, but it's futile.

"Kay," I gasp and that seems to snap him out of his daze. He's running at me, picking me up in his arms and hugging me, when I cry out in pain he finally drops me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He cries, hands gliding over my chests and various bruises and cuts. "Where's the key? Where's the fucking key?!"

"He keeps it in the top draw." Sam speaks up and everyone looks at the naked girl hanging with us. "Hi, my names Sam, short for Samatha. It's a pleasure to meet you, which ones Kay and which ones Ethan?"

"Top draw you said?" Ethan spoke, his hands rubbing Danny's shoulders as Danny rested his head on Ethan's. Ethan pulls away to rummage through the top draw of the counter. He finds the key quickly.

Soon, we're free, my whole body aching and I'm tucked into Kay's shoulder, his coat hiding my naked body from the room. Kay gives his flannel to Sam to cover her and Danny gets Ethan's hoodie. It looks like we're all wearing dress, but that's the least of my worries.

We wait on the bathroom floor for the police to come, pa had called them and was keeping Neil detained in the hallway. Pa was yelling at us to ask if we were okay because he couldn't leave Neil alone, which was killing me.

I give Kay a kiss before crawling off him and over to Sam. Danny does the same and we all cuddle in a pile like we did most nights after a terrible day.

"Estamos bien," Danny says and we all laugh, crying.

"Yeah we are," Sam smiled.

"Um, did Danny just talk?" Ethan asked, shell shocked and pointing at us. "And since when did either of you speak Spanish?"

The three of us laugh, still high on adrenaline and relief.

"Hey!" Pa calls out, sounding confused. "Who's this little girl looking at me like I am a bad guy?"

"Remy!" I yell and I hear soft foot falls come closer. When she comes into the bathroom, she's crying and sucking her thumb. "Come here, barbie."

"What the fuc-" Kay is mumbling but I send him a glare, just daring him to finish that sentence in front of my niece. He shuts his mouth promptly, Bowing his head which made me giggle.

Remy comes waddling too us three to join our group hug. We engulfed her with our arms and tickle her until she's not crying anymore, but scream laughing like little kids do.

"Who are these men and why do they have papá?" Remy whispers but it's not very quiet so the twins heard as well. They look confused at what was happening, and I don't blame them.

"Him," I point to Kay, "that's my boyfriend." Remy giggles and smushed my face while I grin at her.

"You can't have a boyfriend! You're too young, uncle RJ!" She cried.

"Than you defiantly can't have a boyfriend," Danny poked her nose and Remy shrieked a laugh out.

"Is that you're boyfriend, uncle Danny?" Remy asked proudly, pointing at Ethan who blushes.

"N-no," Danny blushes and Remy rolls her eyes at him but goes to sit in her mother's lap.

Sirens come around the corner and they sound like angels singing, the were our final ticket out of this place.