NĮNĖTĖĖN [m]

RØRŸ
I woke up Monday feeling better than yesterday, not only better but I felt great. I felt light and happy and loved and horny.

The sun is just coming up over the city and Kay is sleeping peacefully under me, hand on the back of my head and tucking it into his neck.

So obviously, I started sucking a bruise into the underside of his jaw. Kay wakes immediately and pulls my head away.

"Sir, pwease!" I push my lower half into his to show him my problem. I had had a nice dream last night, he had his hand tightly around my throat which always made me weak, but then he pressed his lips to mine in a tender kiss before ruining me with that same mouth.

"With your dads next door? My, my, my little pet, you sure are slutty today." Kay cooed at me like I was a baby. He runs his hands through my hair before tugging back harsh I got whiplash. I forgot in the moment Kay leans up and bites roughly into the side of my neck.

I let out a moan telling Kay that I needed him so much right now.

He hummed and slipped his knee between my open legs. I took off my tracks last night so I was in nothing but boxers and Kay's hoodie, so that meant that there was only one thin piece of fabric between us. He rubs up and down a bit until I get the hint and start rocking against Kay.

Kay still has my head bent back and is littering little kitten kisses across the rough skin there. He's sat up slightly, so it's easier to devour my neck.

"Sir, kiss! Kiss!" I beg him and he obliged, letting my hair go but collecting me at the neck to keep my head right where he wants it.

His lips roll against mine in a sloppy and rushed kiss. I'm chasing my release and moaning into his mouth mostly, but Kay seems to be enjoying it enough.

Kay uses his free hand that isn't around my neck to pin my loose hands to the small of my back.

I'm euphoric right now, Kay's dark blue eyes staring me down with such a dominant look and the hold he has on me.

"Want you, want you!" By this point I'm spouting random things that have no time to register in my head before Kay is hearing them out in the open.

"Look at you, a pretty boy, a naughty boy." Kay grumbled, sucking on my earlobe. He then goes to trace my jawline with his teeth, sending a shiver wracking through me.

"No!" I say, breathless and barely conscious of my fathers just down the hall. "I'm a good boy! I'm good! Good!" The last one wasn't about me, the last 'good' was about Kay's strong thigh bringing me closer and closer to insanity.

"Good boy, are you?" Kay mocks and squeezes my neck until my eyes water. He controls my breathing, blocking it off before easing his grip on my neck. "Good boys don't wake Sir up to be slutty. Good boys are patient and ask nicely."

I can't even reply at this point, it's just a bunch of breathless gasping and gibberish.

I think I'm crying from pleasure but I can't be sure.

Kay lets his knee fall flat from underneath me and I whine, chasing him and the pleasure he gave me.

"Sir!" I whine, sniffling and sucking on my bottom lip.

"No whining." He snaps and I whimper.

Kay shoves me back onto my knee, hands keeping their original position. I'm kneeling over his calf's as Kay's face came right up to mine.

My eyes slip shut in waiting, but Kay doesn't like that so he slaps my bottom. I moan and fall forward into him. The pain of the slap was delicious.