TWĖNTŸ-ØNĖ

KÅŸ
Two months.

It's been two months and nobody knows shit. The police couldn't care less about it, Rory's parents being some of the hated people in town.

It pissed me off to no end. If school wasn't on exam block than I'd spend every moment trying to find my little pet.

It was impossible to sleep, how was I expected to sleep when Rory was out there being hurt or even worse. I just hoped he was alive, that's all I could do.

Ethan and I were working on a way to get our little boys back.

I knew it had to do with the person who sent that text and Rory's family, it just made sense and I would be shocked if I was wrong. I had to find the address to Rory's old house and that's where I'd look first.

Only problem is, nobody would give it to me. Not even Cole and Jayden.

They didn't want to speak to me, I had a feeling they blamed me for Rory's kidnapping and that's why they didn't want to see me. That made me mad because I had just earned their trust, but I was determined to get it back.

Cole and Jayden were more father role models that my dad ever could be, I looked up to them and seek their approval. I was going to find Rory and bring him back to all of us.

"We could break into the adoption agency!" Ethan declared, slamming his cup down onto the bar.

We were both slightly drunk down at the beat, trying to plan out a way to take action.

"We can't break into the adoption agency, Ethan." Ethan groans and chugs the rest of his fifty lashes. He gets Jeremy to collect his glass while I rung finger over the lip of my bottle. "I will try and get in contact with Cole. He should be more willing than Jayden."

Ethan nodded, but his eyes are behind me. I turn to see what my twin is looking at and it's a boy.

I almost smirk.

I thought Danny was a one off, but maybe not.

The boy is taller than us, probably by five inches and is dark skinned. He's got a shaved head and with his shirt open you could see a few tattoos going down his chest.

He's dancing with a girl who has wild and frizzy hair, the same dark skin.

"Ethan," I scold and his eyes find mine again. His cheeks heat up and I realised he was not just watching the boy, but checking him out. "Focus."

"I am." He nodded before sculling his drink down in one breath. I do the same and we pay separately before getting onto my bike.

I drop Ethan off at the Night house because he had gotten rather close with the family. It seems like we both took a likening to the families of our littles, I wonder why?

I pull up in the Case-Hicks drive way and cut the engine. Jayden's car is gone so I hope that means he's out and Coles left.

I soon find my answer when Cole walks out of the house, holding a bucket of water.

He looks like a zombie, utterly dead and sedated.

"Cole!" I yell. Cole looks up at me and frowns. He dumps the water into the grass before rushing back inside. "Wait! Cole! I need the address!"

He must know what I'm talking about because he sighs deeply, hands straining on the old wood of the stair railing.

I hadn't had much contact with Cole since the disappearance, it was mainly Jayden who answered the phone calls or the door and it was clear that Jayden wasn't a big fan of me anymore. However, I wondered if Cole felt like that too, or if he was just exhausted.