SĮXTĖĖN [sc]

RØRYWe got out of the movie, it was a throw back to 2019, Charles's Angel's the one with Kristen Steward in it

RØRY
We got out of the movie, it was a throw back to 2019, Charles's Angel's the one with Kristen Steward in it.

Danny and I loved it, we wouldn't shut up about it until we got to the car. Ethan and Kay seemed to like it, they just said it was cool, nothing more.

When we got to the car, Kay wanted me to sit in the front, but I slipped I to the backseat with Danny. Kay gave me a pissy expression, but turned back and started driving.

Danny and I talked over the notes app on our phones.

That was like a double date! I typed and Danny giggled.

It was soooooo fun! Especially that part where Ethan kissed my cheek before leaving to get more popcorn. Danny replied with a smirk pointed Ethan's way.

Danny had explained that he like Ethan but Ethan insisted that he was straight and was babying him because it was like a instinct since he was so much like a baby. Danny quoted that from Ethan himself.

Ethan would shower him when Danny was over at him house for the project, he'd cook for and dress and carry Danny. Sometimes they'd sleep on the couch together, once in Ethan's bed. Ethan would give Danny little pecks of the cheek, forehead and nose when he did something cute or good.

While he was gushing about this to me, Danny had rosy cheeks that lit up his freckles. He had a cheesy smile on and it was clear that he really did like Ethan.

It's almost like dating, just without the good stuff. Danny giggled when he showed me. I laughed too and hugged him because I could, because I was here and because I was alive.

I've never been more happy I didn't succeed in my actions than in this moment, surrounded by my friends.

"I need to tell you something later. In private." I whispered so that nobody could hear but Danny.

Danny nodded and we continued to write notes while the twins made casually conversation in the front.

We drive around a bit, trying to find a park in the crazy streets. We ended up parking three streets away from the luxurious stores so Danny made Ethan five him a piggyback again.

I just walked beside Kay, our fingers intertwined and shoulders brushing at how close we were.

"Sir?" I say as we round the last corner. Kay looks down at me affectionately, but not smiling since we were in public. "Would you really buy me something?"

"Of course, Pet." He squeezed my hand and I smile back. "Anything you want, within reason, of course. Nothing more than fifty thousand."