saturday

It was 9 o'clock. My head hurt from my little brother and sister, they were yelling at me like they do every weekend. They always wake up at 7 o'clock and my mom tries to keep them away from me as long as possible so I can sleep but she always fails.

Today was different, I feel different. Its Saturday and tomorrow is my birthday, I turn 15 and its gonna be great. I think my best friend is trowing a surprise party for me. I shouldn't know but she is the worst at keeping secrets. Yesterday she asked me for the 5th time if I was free on sunday so I know something is up and when I ask her to meet me tomorrow she always says she has no time.

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah my morning...
I got out of my bed and ran to my wardrobe, threw on some clothes and went to the store. This is my saturday morning routine. I always go to the store to buy some brownies and chocolate milk for my brother, my sister and myself ofcourse.

When I was walking I decided to take a different route, it was going to take longer but the last few weeks my bullies knew my morning routine and waited me up at the corner of my street, I dont want them to assault me again...

~ hey little rat!~ I heard screaming from behind me. Of fuck, it's Miley, my bullie...

what do you want? I yelled as loud as possible, I act like I'm not afraid but I really need people to help me right now.

Oh nothing darling. Just your money maybe that bag and oh yeah I'll give you something in return, my fists!
She is the worst at words but still terrifying.

I started walking away, I just had to get to the end of the street and there were a lot of people. She walked right up to me, I started running but she was faster. She threw me at the ground kicked me in the face and started laughing at me. But than she ran away, why? My head hurted so much and my shoulder too. I stood up and some guy helped me. Hy! He said.
I was really dizzy so I couldn't answer nor see him clearly.

You really dont look good, should I bring you to a hospital? What's your name?

I could just spit out, my name is y/n.
He looked at me worried. I said I needed to go and went away. I looked back and saw him staring at me, he looked really good. Was he blushing?? No that's probably from the cold. When I got home my mom saw me, still bleeding from my mouth from the kicking. Oh sweetheart, what happend to you?
Miley...
Again? You should really learn to stand up for yourself.
I went to my room and started crying, am I never gonna get a good life without bullies?