Part 4?

Finn and I were walking to sadie's home when it started raining. I wanted to run but Finn grabbed my arm, I turned around and waited until he said something but no, he was just staring at me. While he was staring at me I was staring back, his eyes looked beautiful and I just couldn't stop staring. He came closer to me and he put his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer and asked, "do you wanna dance?"
I laughed a little and I didn't really know what to answer, I decided you know what fuck it!
"I'd love to."
He gave me a sweet smile and grabbed his phone. He put on some slow music and we started dancing in the rain. It was just wonderful. It felt like the time stood still and we were the only one on this whole world, I never wanted it to stop. I melted into it, by this time my head was on his chest, my arms around his neck and his arms still around my waist.
It was just perfect until everything came back to me: the drunken guy, how he touched my waist. I started imagining what he would've done if Finn wasn't there I started panicking again. I let go of Finn, tears in my eyes and ran away, far far away.
I was crying again. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Finn, he looked worried. I sat on the ground and he sat next to me.
" I'm so sorry" he said in the sweetest voice " I should've been faster, I should've helped you before he even touched you, I should've been there. I know how hard it can be and I wanna help you okay, you're not alone I promise."
"Don't blame yourself, i shouldn't have gone to that place alone. You helped me, you saved me. I'm so thankful for that, I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't listen to you, I didn't hear you out and I'm so sorry for that. The thing is that I was starting to really like you and I normally don't let people in my life that fast, I'm always scared to get hurt and that's exactly what happened. I sort of never thought someone like you would ever like me in that way so when I heard about that bet I just assumed that was it, the reason you liked me was because it was all an act. I was stupid and childish for not listening to your side of the story and a I'm sorry, I really am.

He hugged me so tight, I hugged back and we both started crying, this was so overwhelming and new for both of us. But I know now that if we stay together everything will be fine.

After 15 minutes of just crying and hugging each other, he brushing through my hair with his hand, we decided to go to sadies, both soaked wet but neither of us cared.

I can't believe that I'm right now walking in his arms, I looked up to see his beautiful face. He was the definition of my perfection.

He looked back at me and said
"You know, we still have to do part 4. The date"
"I'd love that"