the mall

Tomorrow is the day my sister is leaving. We've been spending almost every minute together. Today we are going to the shopping centre because she needed some things before she left.

We went to a lot of stores, in and out. She only walked in the store, looked around for a few seconds and walked out again while saying a stupid excuse like 'it's not my taste' I know that's not the reason why she takes her time, normally she would spend hours in every single store looking at every single clothing piece they have. I don't want to ask her why she is acting strange because it's pretty obvious she just doesn't wanna leave her old life behind.

"You know we can skipe every day right?" I asked trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah I know but that will only last a month or so and than you'll have no time for me anymore."

"What do you mean? I'll always make time for you, you're my little sister!"

" you never know what will happen."

" no I wont but I know it won't be the fact that I'm not leaving you is something I do know"

" well that's a lie..."

"What why?"

" you're giving me up to daddy without a fight"

I know she is just a 6 year old and she doesn't understand but it still hurts that she thinks that. Does she even know how much this hurts me? Seeing her leave to her dad?

"Let's go eat something..."

"No!"

"What?"

"I am not going to eat something with you! You are not a real sister!" She screamed at me with tears in her eyes.
Than she ran away.

"Max! Come back! I yelled and yelled and ran after her but due to all the people in the mall I couldn't find her anymore.

She was gone...

What do I do? I called my father but it went directly to voicemail. He blocked me... ofcourse my father will block me on his phone! Urgh why does he hate me so much, I never did anything wrong!

I tried to call Finn, he picked up almost immediately.

"Hey, I need your help!" I said my voice cracking due to all my feelings right now.

"Omg, what's wrong? You sound awful!"

"Urgh, thanks Finn that's exactly what I'm missing now! Someone who gives me mean comments while my sister ran away!"

"Your sister what?!"

"You heard me, she ran away! We got in a fight and she just ran!" My voice still cracking, tears streaming from my eyes.

"Where are you right now?"

"The mall!"

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

"Thank you so so much!!"

"No need to thank me, come on let's go find your sister!"