Part 2

I was sat on a different chair in a different room. I heard someone else walking in and a few people left the room.
"Ehh hellow?"
"Hye!" I heard. I know that voice from somewhere but idk where from.
"Ugh this is weird"
He chuckled. "I know right"
"How did you're list of  beautiful questions go?"
"It was amazing, the questions were perfect and so not weird and awkward!"
We both started laughing.
" I really thought this was going to be a normal date but no, that would be to easy" the boy started laughing again. That laugh was like music to my ears, so beautiful.
"Hey what's your name" I asked but was interrupted bye someone bursting through the door, at least that's wat it sounded like.
"Hey sorry I'm late, my girlfriend called me about- oh my god what?"
I didn't know what was going on until..
"Y/n? What are you doing here on a date with Finn?"
I gasped and got rid of my blindfold. Oh my god there he was, the one and only Finn Wolfhard
"What the actual fuck, what are you doing here?" I screamed. He took his blindfold off too and we just stared at each other. I started to get so red, not because of blush but because I was furious!
" what's happening?" Sadie come bursting through the door.
When she saw my face so red, Finn was red too but he was blushing with a sad expression and Wyatt looked like he made a big mistake. Yes, the person who was 'late' was Wyatt. I stormed out and ran away, now I was crying so hard. Did he knew it was me? Did he set this up? Did he set the fact up that me and Sadie became friends or was she real? I really wanted an answer but I didn't want to talk to any of them right now.

I sat on a bench i the park, the park was empty except for a few drunken grownups. I just sat on the swing crying until one of the grownups came up to me.
"Hey little girl, why a a are yyyou cryinggg?" I barely understood what he said, I was a little bit scared so I just stood up, said a was fine and started walking away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"It's not polite to walk away when someone's talking to you, babe..."
I pulled my arm away and started walking faster but he pulled me back again, this time one of his arms on my wrist and he used the other one to slap me.
"Stop being such a bitch!" He shouted
I yelled "leave me alone" and tried to get out of his grin but he was to strong and hold me even closer. I started screaming and crying and I didn't know what to do. The man got punched away and I let me fall on the ground with my eyes closed and started crying even more, my heart was beating so fast and breathing became so hard. I couldn't stand and I held my knees in my arms. I felt like someone was punching on my chest and it felt so awful. I didn't hear anything what was happening, it felt like I was alone on this world and I was panicking so hard, I was so scared.

In the mean time someone was fighting the man and he won, he came up to me and I saw his mouth moving but didn't hear what he was saying I just couldn't. He took me in a hug and started to calm me down, he really helped, I felt safe in his arms and everything went normal again, I was still crying but the rest was over.
"Thanks Finn" I said while hugging him.
"No problem and I'm so sorry for everything." I pulled away from the hug and looked in his eyes, he was crying too, his face was really hurt and I felt so sorry for him. This was all my fault, I did this to him! I'm a terrible person.
"I'm so sorry." I said crying
"Let's not talk about this here, let's go back to Sadie's house so I can explain everything."
"Yeah, sounds great!"