Black-out

I wake up feelings awful
Urgh what happened yesterday? I never felt so sick!

I looked around the room I was in, it wasn't mine? Where was I?

I stood up and decided to take a look around the house, maybe I'll recognize it? I opened the door revealing a hallway with a few doors and a staircase at the end.

I wanted to walk down the stairs and just leave since I'm sure I don't know whose house this is

Okay, I'm outside now and nobody has seen me. Now I just have to call someone and ask them to pick me up...

Fuck, I cant fint my phone. Its probably still in there...

I opened the door again and walked in. I tried to make no sound at all.

I know this is very dangerous and stupid to do just for a phone but I cant leave without it. All my pictures and memories are on there and I don't know how I will ever get home without it.

Y/n? What are you doing there?
I hear a voice coming from behind me. I turn around slowly looking at my shoes.
Euh I euh I was just euh.
Ow ow ow calm down, you don't remember do you?
I looked up and saw him, the boy from the party!

I'll tell you what happend.

The boy told the whole story about me drinking and he wanted to bring me home but I passed out before I told where I lived, he told me that he didn't know who to ask and he also didn't want to leave me so he decided to bring me to his house.

Ow thnx... I feel really embarrassed about asking but what was your name again?

Ow euhm it's Finn, Finn Wolfhard.

Euh okay thanks Finn for not leaving me but I should go home before my mom starts to worry...

Yeah sure, will I see you again?

Euh sure, go to the park at 2 PM tomorrow I'll be at the swings.
I told him before I walked away.

DAMNNN that boy makes my heart jump harder than a kangaroo on a trampoline.

-sorry this is bad I know but I'm new to this..-