call

Me ad Finn were sitting on the couch. No one said anything and it was awkward. Suddenly my feelings kicked in and I started crying. My sister is still missing and there is no sign of her. It's been so long. I hope nothing happened to her. She wouldn't deserve it. I so hope she is okay because I can't lose her too. It would also be my fault! I feel so bad for everything I've done that made her angry.

My dad still hasn't contacted me. It's like he disappeared from this world. I hate him even more now, I mean his last daughter (at least in his eyes) is lost and he doesn't even care about it!

I got a call from the police. I'm to broken too talk to them so I let Finn do it.

"Hellow, y/n's phone."

"Yes? No, her friend she can't talk right now."

"Really?! Is that good or bad?"

"Oh.."

"So, what are you saying?"

"Yeah but how big is the chance?"

"How many?"

"What happend to them?"

"Oh yeah no I understand..."

"We'll wait, bye."

Finn hung up te phone, he just stared at me with a worried look.
"What? What did they say? Did they found her? Do they have a lead? TELL ME!!!"

I was so worried... obviously...

"Well... they didn't find her yet but someone came to the police office about an hour ago and they told the police they saw a girl, their description was a lot like how Max looked, and they saw this girl with a man she saw them walking to a black car when they got a phone call. When they were done the car was gone.

Apparently their have been a lot of cases of missing kids later and they are almost certain that it is one man. Since the investigation to find this man is going on for a pretty long time they think they are really close..." Finn said.

"Is that all? Nothing more?"

"No... they aren't sure what this man does whith these kids he kidnaps. Maybe he wants money from their parents or maybe something different..."

"Oh my god!!"

"No no no, think positive please. They aren't curtain, they can't be. It will be fine I promise!"

Well fuck, I hope they find her soon!