2 am♡

This part can be triggering for some people, so if you can't handle it pls skip this part♡♡

I was at the swings waiting for Finn. He had 10 minutes before he should be here since I always come early. While I was looking at the sky I heard someone walking up besides me. I turn around hoping to see Finn but no, it was just another boy.

"Hey." He said, is he speaking to me?

"Euh hi?"

He walked over to the swing next to me and sat down.

"So, you alone? Why would such a pretty girl be alone in the park."

"I am euh waiting for someone..."

"Your boyfriend?"

"No, he is just a friend. Why?"

I knew something wasn't right, I felt weird next to this boy. I felt him staring at me. We came closer and put his hand on my leg, i tried to get away but he threw me on the ground.

"Why do you want to leave princess?"

"I- I-..."

"Ouhn, my pretty girl scared?"

His pretty girl? Princess? This boy doesn't have any respect!

I tried to stand but my leg hurted to much, when I watched what was wrong I saw a lot of blood. "Fuck."

"Did the little princess hurt herself?"

I started crying a bit when he came closer.

"Well how about I comfort you a little bit?"

At this moment he was so close I could feel his breath in my face, his arms were around my hips when he started to lean in.

I was crying so hard. I tried to get away but he was just to strong. Right when his lips were about to touch mine I heard someone in the distance yell

"Keep your dirty hands off of her you ugly piece of shit!"

It was Finn!

The boy turned around to look at Finn.

"Well well well, isn't that the famous Finn Wolfhard again!"

"Urgh Timothy Smith. I should have known it was you."

"Trying to play the hero are we? Are you the guy this beauty was waiting for"

"Yes I am, and if you don't go away right now I-"

"Ooh Wolfhard trying to scare me? Is this your woman of the week maybe?"

I was confused, "woman of the week?"

"Ow didn't he tell you princess? This boy here, Finn, has a bet with his brother and his brother's friends, me being one of them, that he could get a girl every single week to kiss him"

"What?"

I looked Finn in the eyes, "is it real?"

He stayed silent for a minute. "Yes it is but-"

"Shut it wolfhard, I don't wanna hear it."

With that being said I walked away crying, I heard Finn call my name and Timothy laughing.

When I came here, I thought this was gonna be the best day of my life but now I leave, almost being raped and I lost the only boy who I started to like in forever, the only friend I ever had and ever will get.