Spain

While I was talking to Max she said " I'm so exited to go back home tomorrow and just chill with you!"

fuck! I forgot to tell her she was going to be moving in with dad... how could I tell her? hey sis, your dad has decided he cared for atleast one of us and is taking you away from me? you're going to move to a different country and will probably never see your friends again? 

Why would my dad do something like that? its awful! she has to know but I don't wanna tell her... i just don't know how? I have to ask someone to help me but who? Finn? he is the only one who knows exept for Sadie and Wyatt but i mean, Sadie would be to harsh on her (the badass she is) and Whyatt would be to soft. I excused myself from my sister and went to call Finn. he left about an hour ago so I hope he didn't like just got home to come back again... fuck it!

"hey!"

"hey, y/n how ya doing?"

"better... i guess, there is a problem, a big one" i told him truthfully

"what is it?"

"Max, she doesn't know she has to go to dad yet and I really don't know how to tell her..."

"so, what are you asking me?"

"Help me please, what do I say? when? how?"

"maybe... take her out for icecream, no child could be angry when they have icecream and after that you just tell her. Sure she would be mad at the beginning but she is a smart girl, she knows it isn't your choice first of all and maybe it's better that she goes to her dad... she needs a grown-up when she grows up. I know it's hard but it is for the best, you can't take care of a child on your own..."

"Why thanks."

"I didn't mean it like that and you know that, what about money? you can't pay for her school, food,clothes, phone bills in the future while taking care of your own business..."

"I know that but why can't he just give me his money you know."

"He wants to take care of his own child,..."

"HE COULD'VE TOOK CARE OF HIS CHILDREN A LONG TIME AGO! You know he has 3 children , one of them died after being a week in the hospital where he, let me remind you never even visited. he wasn't at his funural, I had to pay for it on my own with a little bit of help from my mothers brother. He didn't care 6 years ago when the twins were born, no he just ran away! he never cared so why does he now so suddently? And WHY OH WHY only for ONE of his children? Am I not good enough for mister perfect?" I was screaming louder and louder the further i got, i was so angry at this man! i started crying at the end.

"I know you're hurt but think about your sister too, I think she needs it, you know? get out of the city?"

"It's not just the city! He is taking her to Spain! you know how far that is? let me remind you, it's FARRRRR"

i turned around and saw my sister standing in the doorway, crying.

"H- how long have you been standing there?"

"long enough, I know dad is gonne take me away from you! I don't wanna go to dad! I wanna stay with you!"

"I know sweetheart but it's not my choice, I'm sorry."

she went to hug me, Finn still on the Phone.

The hug lasted a fuw minuts until Finn awkwardly coughed and me and Max laughed a little while pulling back. Max took the phone and started talking to Finn, they really bonded over this short time. she has it really easy to make new friends. Maybe Finn was right, maybe leaving wouldn't be too bad for her... maybe it's me who is the problem, I just can't leave her. she is the last one I have.