babe

Me and Finn have been looking for hours. We found nothing and not a single person has seen her.

" maybe we should go to the police...?" Finn said.

"I guess we should, I'm so scared!"

"I know I know and to be honest, me too"

" how did you came here?"

"My car, I'll drive you to the police station. Do you want me to stay?"

"Thanks and yes please!"

So we went to the police station in Finn's car. When we got there we went to the front desk, I told them my sister went missing and they asked a cop to listen to my story.

I explained everything and they immediately put some cops on to the case. I hope they find her soon...

we had to go home after we gave a picture. Finn wanted to go to my home, he has been such a great help lately. I hope he knows how much that means for me, knowing someone will always be there for me when I need help.

When we arrived I put my phone in the charger so we knew they could always call and my phone wouldn't be dead. I was anxiously staring at my phone waiting for a call.

I smelled something coming from the kitchen, it smelled good. I noticed I haven't seen Finn in a long time. I went to the kitchen and saw him sitting on the ground looking at a recipe. He looked so cute with that confused face and a little pit of flower on his cheeks and forehead.

"Hey!" I said, I tried not to laugh at this beautiful view.

"Oh- h- hye, I wanted to make you some food. You know, to chear you up! I've made popcorn and waffles. I wanted to make a cake but it's so difficult!"

I laughed a little.

"Thank you."

"No need, let's eat!"

I laughed and grabbed 2 plates and a bowl. I put the popcorn in the bowl and 2 waffles on every plate, I grabbed some whipped cream and put it on the waffles. After Finn grabbed his plate we went to the dinner table. I was really hungry since I haven't eaten in so long!

It was delicious! I didn't know he was such a great chef!

"Good job, it's delicious!"

"Thanks, appreciate it!" He said blushing

I stared at him. How had I not noticed how cute he looked while he was blushing.

"Staring is rude you know." He said, blushing a little more.

I laughed and went to put my plate away. Wow, he really made a mess out of my kitchen. I got some cleaning to do...

A few minutes later Finn came in.

"Omg you don't need to clean my mess! I can do that! You have to rest a little..."

"No it's fine, you already cooked, let me de the dishes, chef."

"Let's do it together!"

"Perfect!"

He stood behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and picked up a plate, he was so close. I was blushing really hard, I hope he can't see it. Or is he blushing himself? Idk he is standing behind me.

After the dishes where done I turned around. I stared at his eyes, his beautiful eyes. This time he stared back. He leaned in. I did too. We came closer and closer, if that's even possible and

BAM!

He put foam all over my face. He started laughing and laughing.

"Finn! You're such a tease!"

"I know babe, I know." He laughed a little more until he realized what he said.

"Babe?"