good news (you need it don't ya?)

She was moving and trying to talk, I saw she was confused. The dokter saw her and tried to help her, me and Finn had to leave the room -again- and we waited but this time I knew it would be good news. She was awake.

I had to explain everything to her, how her mother and her brother died. How she was out for a week. How her friends came to visit but also how she had to go back to dad. Alone, he didn't want me.

I hate him for this choice, why? I'm the last person she has that is able to remind her about her brother and mother.

I got an idea. The moment I get to Sadie's I can do it!

The dokter came and told me she was awake. I had tears again but this time, they were happy tears. Finely, for the first time in a week, I had good news.

I sat next to her and she was happy to see me but she was crying.
"Hey sleepy head." I told her trying to light the mood.
She didn't answer and hugged me crying.
"How much do you know?" I asked
"Everything, I heard it while I was away. I heard everything you said and wanted to move so badly and just scream I was awake but I couldn't..."
She said sweetly. "I'm sorry" she added.
"No, no, no, you dont have to be sorry! It's not you're fold. It's nobody's. Just a bad accident."
"What about Mathis?"
Didn't she hear that part?
"He is-"
"I know he is... gone. Did he hurt while he was... leaving"
"I don't know Max, I don't know."

It was quite for a moment, we both were thinking about Mathis and mom. The silence was interrupted when Finn came in.

"Hey, is this you favourite princess y/n?" He said, also trying to light the mood. My sister laughed a little. Wow, he is good with kids.

They talked alot and she was smiling and sometimes even laughing. I really love how big his effect on her is. They are so cute. He went to the bathroom. My sister took this opportunity to ask me some questions.
" who's that boy? How do you know him? Are you two dating?"
"His name is Finn. He saved me from Miley and... i- I don't know? You know what no we're not."
"Do you likeeee himmmm?!"
"Well, euh yes, yeah I do like him."
"Does he like you?"
"I don't know really, I think so?"
"I'll make him like you!!"
I laughed a little.
"That's not how that works Maxy, if he likes me he has to do it because of me and not because he is afraid of you..."
We laughed and started talking about different stuff.

Finn pov

When I came back I overheard a talk of y/n and her sister. They were talking about a boy, she likes him? HE LIKES HER? urgh I should've known she didn't like me... wait, what if it is about me? I tried to listen some more but they were talking about something different. I HAVE to find out who that boy was she was talking about... please say it's me! I really like this girl and I don't wanna lose her again. Not because of another boy. Last time it was my fault and I was lucky she forgive me but I think I'm still in the danger zone...

I heard Max ask where I was and that I really took my time. I decided to go in and act like I didn't hear them talking about this boy... or me.